Update 1:21 Undocumented Changes Thread

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 89 comments

The other two are uploading, but I've got to go to work. They should both be up in about 2 hours or less, so keep an eye on my YouTube channel. I just checked and my Android doesn't yet have the app available, but that's no surprise and I'm okay with it.

Last edited:
Apart from your custom tracks, there are also sample tracks available in the Free Run from your garage. If you can't create courses, check if you have the sample tracks.
lwnRqHLdgHU.jpg
Oh, good!

Is it just me being rusty after 3 months of GT6 hiatus that makes me feel clutch shifting after V.1.21 has change drastically, or is it because of a change in 1.21?

It seems to me clutch shifting is now a lot harder as:
1. I need to push the clutch really hard until it goes down to the bottom or it would go to N
2. Heel and toe is hence a lot harder
3. When shifting up, I would need to wait until the rev goes down sufficiently for the gears to match.

Anyone experiencing something like this? If it is so, does it make the experience more realistic (I haven't driven a car IRL)?
P.S. I'm using a G27

YZF
Can anyone test if broken top speed physics were fixed by any chance? (99% that they did not do that, but still worth trying) ?

Thanks

So to answer my own question, no, they did not fix the game, and physics engine is still broken.

So I think that's it, lets forget this game once and for all.

YZF
So to answer my own question, no, they did not fix the game, and physics engine is still broken.

My gosh will you ever be quiet about this? We get it. You've been going on about it since the game came out. Quit beating a dead horse, they never said they were going to fix it and the fact that you treat this as a game breaking issue when it really isn't (almost no game has perfect top speed simulation) has become more than old. This is a thread for undocumented changes, not for more whining about what WASNT fixed. If you really want to find out, why not go try the game? Even though you've seemed to say you were done with this game many times

Sorry that the whole game is trash to you but some of us are actually trying to enjoy the finally released course maker. I swear if I read any more of these repetitive complaints from you then you'll be the first and only person to ever go on my block list.

My gosh will you ever be quiet about this? We get it. You've been going on about it since the game came out. Quit beating a dead horse, they never said they were going to fix it and the fact that you treat this as a game breaking issue when it really isn't (almost no game has perfect top speed simulation) has become more than old. This is a thread for undocumented changes, not for more whining about what WASNT fixed. If you really want to find out, why not go try the game? Even though you've seemed to say you were done with this game many times

Sorry that the whole game is trash to you but some of us are actually trying to enjoy the finally released course maker. I swear if I read any more of these repetitive complaints from you then you'll be the first and only person to ever go on my block list.

Will you stop replying to my posts? How much more you can do this? Please, add me to the block list and do not reply to my posts with your useless comments. Thanks

YZF
do not reply to my posts with your useless comments
If you didn't make such a childish claim, threatening to stop playing for the umpteenth time, he wouldn't have replied. Simple. If you hate GT as much as you say you do, why on earth are you in the Gran Turismo section of a fansite.

Now, back on topic;
Previously when you enter the gallery menu then get out you from it immediately, the menu music changes.

Not anymore.
I quite like the fact PD has fixed this. I always wondered why they'd chop in change between songs entering and exiting parts of the menu. A small change, but more than welcome.

:lol: he's already on my ignore list, yet I know exactly who you mean from what you said.

Is it just me being rusty after 3 months of GT6 hiatus that makes me feel clutch shifting after V.1.21 has change drastically, or is it because of a change in 1.21?

It seems to me clutch shifting is now a lot harder as:
1. I need to push the clutch really hard until it goes down to the bottom or it would go to N
2. Heel and toe is hence a lot harder
3. When shifting up, I would need to wait until the rev goes down sufficiently for the gears to match.

Anyone experiencing something like this? If it is so, does it make the experience more realistic (I haven't driven a car IRL)?
P.S. I'm using a G27
Yeah i think the same thing has happened to me , although i only had a 10 minute session so maybe i was just a bit more gumby than usual

Were there Black Metallic, Red Metallic and Gold Metallic color for Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78 before v1.21? I'm not sure if I just have completely forget or they have been added.

My gosh will you ever be quiet about this?
And how are you going to make him do that?

YZF
Will you stop replying to my posts?
And how are you going to make him do that?

We're in a no win situation here. If either of you don't agree with someone else, then just ignore them. Responding to them is not going to make them go away. 💡

YZF

Would prefer if you took your complaint elsewhere, this is not the thread to complain about the game.

At Eifel tracks there is a puddle texture when there is water on the track. It reflects the sky, but not the cars or other objects (not in photomode either). The texture is most visible at 100% water, and gradually fades out as the track dries. It applies not only to the tarmac but also to the grass next to the track.

Back