- 499
- LR-MR-Cole
anyone notice when using a wheel (quality ones) the driving feels like its not as real feeling and has been changed to a more arcade feeling. I dont know if its me or what?
Dude, another fix that was not broken. Now you can flip your cars in online racing too. Over 1000 cars tuned. If it means I need to re-tune them all over again, I'll see you in GT6.
diegorborgesI personally think its better and more realistic... tire grip and transitions are more progressive...
does this mean we are going to start seeing guys doing wheelies online?
So cars can roll over now?
grazbroDude, another fix that was not broken. Now you can flip your cars in online racing too.
This says otherwise. Don't tell me he posted without research.
This says otherwise. Don't tell me he posted without research.
I saw a guy roll four times on the last turn at Trial Mountain online last night. Spec race, RX7.
LR-MR-Coleanyone notice when using a wheel (quality ones) the driving feels like its not as real feeling and has been changed to a more arcade feeling. I dont know if its me or what?
rosckolovedoes this mean we are going to start seeing guys doing wheelies online?
Morgoth_666No, it means they'll see themselves doing wheelies online, while the rest of us see nothing. That, along with the odd laggy behavior described by those who have managed to roll or nearly roll their cars, probably gives us a clue as to why it was so heavily restricted before now.
No i have heard of people lagging and seeing people roll. But it has something to do with the distance you are away from them. Like the weird thing you see when visible damage is turned off and when someone if far away from you you can see damage on their bumpers but as they get closer the damage is gone.Spagetti69So cars can roll over now?
Probably what i described above but if and if then. But no not that likely. I would have to see the replay to believe it. I have tried numours times to flip my cars. They stop at between 40 to 80 degreesFloggerI saw a guy roll four times on the last turn at Trial Mountain online last night. Spec race, RX7.
I saw a guy roll four times on the last turn at Trial Mountain online last night. Spec race, RX7.
After two day's now I can say that this update will effect DS3 users more than wheel users.
There seems to be more understeer overall which in some cars was it was already bad before the update .
anyone notice when using a wheel (quality ones) the driving feels like its not as real feeling and has been changed to a more arcade feeling. I dont know if its me or what?
That's irrelevant, because I felt a change for the better within the first km.How high are you broski?
I tried playing online and I was delighted to find that it was handling alot more like the seasonal time trial which is where I've done 90% of my gt miles.
The cars have less of a tendency to 'push-over' the front tyres.