Update comming in mid-February

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheDudgee
  • 34 comments
  • 3,357 views
Ditto above, although I am just car collecting and doing time trials on the Nordschleife. I am only at A-spec 22 and was pushing to unlock the endurance races but without competitive AI I can't see much point anymore
 
Ditto above, although I am just car collecting and doing time trials on the Nordschleife. I am only at A-spec 22 and was pushing to unlock the endurance races but without competitive AI I can't see much point anymore

By the way what does ftfy mean? I struggle to keep up with all the internet lingo in this forum


Edit: sorry for the double post, I have gotten myself in a knot here...
 
Hmmm.. I do kinda hope it is a decent update and not just a penalty fix for the GT5 Academy fiasco. :ouch: I guess it's nice that PD isn't milking their franchise with too much DLC like other companies but to have none at all? I really thought we'd see some sort of new tracks or cars by now. I normally don't ask for DLC but ehh.. a new track would be so sweet.
 
Hopefully the update is good. The last wasn't very enjoyable. Except the Seasonal Events and the Online Garage.
 
I really enjoy the new seasonal events when they come out. It makes me buy new cars in some cases, and it gives me something new to do in this game. Grinding races I have already won can get a little boring, or at least I need to space it out a bit. When I was racing in races for the first time, I could sit with this game for hours on end. Not so much anymore.

On topic, I am hoping for some more cars to be made premium. Adding new cars, tracks, or permanent races would be cool too. Adding a bunch of races through the dealership like they had in old GTs would be amazing and keep me plastered in front of the tv screen forever again.

Thanks for the tweet update, by the way.
 
Back