johanhummer9 (Banned) Messages 484 Usa Feb 4, 2014 #1 So i just downloaded 1.04 , and i just saw when the game launched there was a update. Anyone nows for what it is?
So i just downloaded 1.04 , and i just saw when the game launched there was a update. Anyone nows for what it is?
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Feb 4, 2014 #2 A hotfix for AWD handling. That's what they're called now: http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/
johanhummer9 (Banned) Messages 484 Usa Feb 4, 2014 #3 iainoflo85 A hotfix for AWD handling. That's what they're called now: http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/ Click to expand... Your link doesnt work
iainoflo85 A hotfix for AWD handling. That's what they're called now: http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/ Click to expand... Your link doesnt work
UltimateLurker Messages 1,261 Feb 4, 2014 #4 But he's right, it's a hotfix for the awd cars. It's in your notices section in the game I believe.
johanhummer9 (Banned) Messages 484 Usa Feb 4, 2014 #5 UltimateLurker But he's right, it's a hotfix for the awd cars. It's in your notices section in the game I believe. Click to expand... Yeah i just say it there yes
UltimateLurker But he's right, it's a hotfix for the awd cars. It's in your notices section in the game I believe. Click to expand... Yeah i just say it there yes
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Feb 4, 2014 #6 johanhummer9 Your link doesnt work Click to expand... Hmm. I edited it, but it still uses the old link. But you get the idea.
johanhummer9 Your link doesnt work Click to expand... Hmm. I edited it, but it still uses the old link. But you get the idea.