zzz_pt Premium Messages 8,194 Porto living in Hamburg Messages zzz_pt Jan 26, 2018 #2 I wonder if you can still ride Tokyo's walls or if I'll have to wait for the next update to enter a race there.
I wonder if you can still ride Tokyo's walls or if I'll have to wait for the next update to enter a race there.
JacksHerer Messages 1,653 UK Messages JacksHereR Jan 26, 2018 #3 I'm yet to see the price of cars, but I looked in this thread after seeing a 20 mil figure for one car. Oh well. If the grip bug is fixed, I would love to be a fly on the wall when the 'victims' play the game.
I'm yet to see the price of cars, but I looked in this thread after seeing a 20 mil figure for one car. Oh well. If the grip bug is fixed, I would love to be a fly on the wall when the 'victims' play the game.
ROCKET JOE Messages 2,392 Ludwigsburg, Germany Messages RocketJoe1-61 Jan 26, 2018 #4 I'm not at home to check but curious ... anyone seen deleted leaderboards, record times etc ?
phil_75 Messages 2,913 UK Messages phil_75 Jan 26, 2018 #5 zzz_pt I wonder if you can still ride Tokyo's walls or if I'll have to wait for the next update to enter a race there. Click to expand... My heart sinks when I see Tokyo as Daily Race C.
zzz_pt I wonder if you can still ride Tokyo's walls or if I'll have to wait for the next update to enter a race there. Click to expand... My heart sinks when I see Tokyo as Daily Race C.
TheGeologist Messages 2,294 Indiana Messages pie4july Jan 26, 2018 #6 phil_75 My heart sinks when I see Tokyo as Daily Race C. Click to expand... My PS4 just turns off
NommyNom Messages 220 United States Messages nommy44 Jan 26, 2018 #7 bad_brain_1 all of them seem to have significantly slower times in comparision to other players on Daily C Click to expand... how much is significant? and wouldn't one make races be a clearer tell of bug vs non-bug since its all the same platform? zzz_pt I wonder if you can still ride Tokyo's walls Click to expand... I saw people doing that in last weeks top 24, for shame. they came out of it with a large penalty though, crossed the finish with +7 seconds. My friends told me they tried it and got a 15 sec penalty
bad_brain_1 all of them seem to have significantly slower times in comparision to other players on Daily C Click to expand... how much is significant? and wouldn't one make races be a clearer tell of bug vs non-bug since its all the same platform? zzz_pt I wonder if you can still ride Tokyo's walls Click to expand... I saw people doing that in last weeks top 24, for shame. they came out of it with a large penalty though, crossed the finish with +7 seconds. My friends told me they tried it and got a 15 sec penalty