update

  • Thread starter Thread starter biggles1978
  • 36 comments
  • 2,076 views
Its not happening AS OFTEN as before, but however i am still getting disconnected like crazy and all of the people i have talked to today have all said they are getting black screens coming out of the pits and getting disconnected for no reason. Maybe its different on the EU side of the servers but over here in the states, it still is going on.

Yet what the user is describing has nothing to do with online disconnects or lobbies - and that issue itself is nothing to do with game updates...

As far as I can make out, he can't even get into the game - though I appreciate it's somewhat tricky to interpret to this point. But whatever his issue is, it's not affecting everyone...


Have you deleted your game data yet or are you still using the same data as before patch 2.08?

I've not had any cause to delete my game data. Also, the concept of then having to redownload all billion hours of updates makes me shiver.
 
Famine, I wish that I could say that. No issues would be awesome. Just a few issues would be pretty good. But the people I play with have had a great deal more instances of black screens, disconnect from server, and just jumpy game play since the 2.08 update.

I am not sure why but all of us have done the clearing cache, hard wire, and other voodoo magic you read about with no help.
 
I had problems as well. After clearing the cache I did not.
But as Famine said, that doesn't appear to be OP's problem.
 
thank for you help people. But some how I have lost all my game data .How can I resolve this
 
After 2.08 my game is still loading OK and online connection and playing seems OK too. Now only some occasional kicking/disconnecting, and other online players "leaving the room" suddenly. No black screens. But I can't stand the menu navigation lag, it's making me quite insane.
 
I seemed to have had some major issues with loading times when i first updated the game. They have now dissapeared. I didnt do anything. They just seemed to go away after some time. Confusing. I know. Hope it works out there fella.
 
In the end I had to restore on ps3 worked ok last night . Slow again to night
 
Back