-UPDATED- Gran Turismo World Tour Series (GTWTS) - Registration Open! - No More Karts

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 36 comments
  • 4,192 views
Sorry, but unfortunately we can't change the time. 7:30 is a sweet spot between 2 other league races that some members participate in.
 
Had some good races Friday night in the 400pp class. Slow as they may be it is a blast playing draft and trying to be smooth and not scuff speed.

Will miss the karts, but if you seperate those...I am in! Maybe we can run karts after each league event for fun!! Keep the serious level away it may appeal to those that are not into racing them. Make it like an amusement park, all about fun. hahahaha


Thanks Brandon, this league will shape up nicely. Hoping to have another racer joining in. See if he can commit or not.
 
Thanks Jeff, I had a really good time Friday night too. I think these little cars are very exciting to race!

Here are some photos from our races Friday night:

grandvalleyeast16.jpg


grandvalleyeast15.jpg


grandvalleyeast14.jpg


grandvalleyeast8.jpg




eigernordwandshorttrackq.jpg


eigernordwandshorttrackf.jpg


eigernordwandshorttrackje.jpg


eigernordwandshorttrackd.jpg



Really good stuff! Lots of heated but clean racing. 👍 I still have some spots open for this, so if this looks fun to anybody just let me know and you can get in on the next warmup events.


Brandon
 
I have a lounge open right now if anyone wants to do some racing. Probably do some GT300 cars.

PSN ID: BrandonW77
 
Season 1 will officially be starting Friday, April 1st at 7:30pm EST (tomorrow). I still have a few spots available if anyone's interested. I'd like to have many drivers on the grid as possible, so if anybody want's to participate just let me know!


Brandon
 
How do I join?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back