[Updated] Open for trade WANTED Renault 5 Turbo and Rally cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joao71
  • 38 comments
  • 2,116 views
Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99. Can you trade now?

No mate, I won't trade my Xsara, I'm collecting all the rally cars ;) anithing eles?
I can't trade today either :S
 
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 ? That's no problem I can trade anytime.
 
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 ? That's no problem I can trade anytime.

Sure mate can it be on the 29th then, would you mind sending first?
 
29th is good :) No I don't have a problem sending first. Pm me on the 28th buddy.
 
29th is good :) No I don't have a problem sending first. Pm me on the 28th buddy.

ok mate. We have a deal then just scheduled you ;)
 
Spoon fit race car, gathers Honda civic race car, altezza touring car, or s2000 LM race car for Enzo if tradable
 
The enzo is not tradable. Sorry mate ;)
 
Hey.
Open for offers. I'm trying to complete my rally cars collection so I'll accept any of my other tradable cars for any rally car I don't own.
Thanks in advance.
 
Hey.
Open for offers. I'm trying to complete my rally cars collection and I really want a Renault 5 Turbo,so I'll accept any of my other tradable cars for any rally car I don't own.
Thanks in advance.
 
Back