Updates 1.10+

• Thread starter Racsman
  • 27 comments
Romania
Romania
Racsman
in the future Updates we're pretty sure we're going to get the Nissan 2020 Vision GT and the Updated Goodwood FOS Hillclimb ( Source ) .
Since this year it's Mercedes in the spotlight , should we expect something new from them ?
Should we expect new events ( Hillclimb for the MB Vision GT , Sauber C9 , SLS GT3 or maybe even W05 ) ?
Should we expect new cars ( Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge makes it's debut ) ?

I can only say that I'm excited about the future updates ( Since we got the Red Bull Ring before the F1 race , now it's not impossible to say we might also get Interlagos or Yas Marina or more )

In the last update we all saw that PD is still maintaining it's interest in keeping GT6 alive .

Thank You PD !!!

Since we got the Red Bull Ring before the F1 race , now it's not impossible to say we might also get Interlagos or Yas Marina or more

if they continue like this ( dlc before real event ) , i keep cross my fingers the next 15 days, hoping they add Pikes Peak Hillclimb in the game just before the real race a the end of june ........ :bowdown: ( after all , we already got some specific cars from this race , so why not the race itself ??)

A Pikes Peak DLC with the Peugeot 208 who broke the record last year would be great

Well , in the last few weeks we've got 2 Vision GT cars ( Mitsu + VW ) , 1 New Track ( Red Bull Ring ) , 3 modified tracks ( Small RBR , and 80's Monza & Brands Hatch ) plus 6 new cars ( 3 from Senna DLC and 3 in 1.09 ) .
That makes it to 8 Cars and 4 Tracks in less than a month .... for free :D
Monthly DLC is starting to show up :D

Well , in the last few weeks we've got 2 Vision GT cars ( Mitsu + VW ) , 1 New Track ( Red Bull Ring ) , 3 modified tracks ( Small RBR , and 80's Monza & Brands Hatch ) plus 6 new cars ( 3 from Senna DLC and 3 in 1.09 ) .
That makes it to 8 Cars and 4 Tracks in less than a month .... for free :D
Monthly DLC is starting to show up :D
8 cars, 1 new track, a shorter option on the same track and two very slightly modified versions of existing tracks. To be accurate.

Thought of the same thing. However, if we do have two vgt cars in one update, and possibly a new track, that leads me to believe a sound update and track creator, and new premium cars will be on 1.11+

With B-Spec, that big Spanish track and the map editor to come I'm getting the feeling this will manifest as a GT6 spec 2 rather than be drip fed in, maybe that's the reason for the delay,perhaps we are going to get these features in one big lump? that would be epic..

With B-Spec, that big Spanish track and the map editor to come I'm getting the feeling this will manifest as a GT6 spec 2 rather than be drip fed in, maybe that's the reason for the delay,perhaps we are going to get these features in one big lump? that would be epic..

I would rather have each component when it's ready. The only reason I boot up GT6 these days is to meet a friend online, otherwise I'm busy with Assetto Corsa. GT6 doesn't have enough to keep me playing anymore, waiting longer will just make that worse.

All the vision cars and paints do NOTHING for me, I feel I was robbed by not having shuffle or anything close to it-was the only thing I played in gt5, so I almost feel that I threw away my $60. Such a shame-been loyal to the gt series since around '99, but now that I feel so let down, think I'll just have to pass on gt7. Polyphony lost this loyal customer. :confused:

Now that 1.1 is here i must say i love these new vision cars. The additional customization features are a good step forward as well.
Funny thing is the lady in the Aston Martin video clearly mentions the importance of carrying things through to the interior. Yet only the VW has one presumably because its open top.

Poly phony saw that with the update and little hotfix they made some mistakes.
You all noticed maybe a second hotfix later on and another this morning.
yesterday evening: a change tire hotfix.
today: a online lobby enter hotfix.
Woepsie?

btw. good morning everone.I hope it's going to be a nice day.
bye.

Sorry double post, but i noticed something extra thanks to DUBS on youtube.
Did anyone notice that an extra option is added
in the external tuning parts and paint menu's?
when adding spoilers or wheels or paint your car/wheels/calipers.
press triangle.
You get a showroom view you can control with L1 R1.
Nice for me to get a printscreen to create thumbnails for my youtube clips.

Sorry for the blue smiley, that's my avatar and personal logo on youtube.
it is automaticly inserted in my recordings.

Attachments

• shot0002.png
    shot0002.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 1
Funny thing is the lady in the Aston Martin video clearly mentions the importance of carrying things through to the interior. Yet only the VW has one presumably because its open top.
Im in agreement about the interiors, pd really does need to quit being lazy with that aspect, but i already knew the cars wouldnt have interiors so i didnt waste my energy. as far as my experience driving the cars, i greatly enjoyed it.

Back