I was worried that upgrading to new hard drive since the GT5 save files are copy protected.
Overall the change over to the Western Digital Scorpio Black WD5000BEKT 500GB 7200 RPM was pretty painless.. first had to use fat32formatter to get my external HD to be noticed by the PS3.
Everything except the trophies was there like before and they started adding in bit by bit. sweet!
yes I also looked at trophies before starting to play the game. They started coming back randomly after getting into GT Mode and during testing a car. I suppose from online connection for the trophies.
putting a 7200 rpm hdd in your ps3 is a very bad idea, especially if you have a fat ps3. they will make your console overheat really quickly, eventually leading to a ylod
putting a 7200 rpm hdd in your ps3 is a very bad idea, especially if you have a fat ps3. they will make your console overheat really quickly, eventually leading to a ylod