Upgraded to TP3A

United States
Georgia
Helmethead1031
I’ve been driving with T150 and stock 2 pedals. Decided to upgrade to TP3A pedals today and I’m having a hard time with my braking points now. It feels like there’s a slight dead zone in the brake pedal when compared to the cheap 2 pedal set I’ve been using and i feel like i have to push the brake much further now. I’m sure i will get use to it but it’slightly frustrating in the beginning. I’m guessing many of you have these pedals and I’m curious if the dead zone I’m feeling is normal or could it be my imagination? Is there a setting in GTS to adjust deadzone?

It does come with the brake mod but i haven’t installed it yet. I will give it a try and see if it helps. The pedals Have a higher quality feel but the brake pedal just feels so different. I may have just gotten so use to the stock pedals and it’s brake sensitivity that i have to retrain my brain to push the brake a little harder and further.....muscle memory i guess.

I never had a dead zone with them until last night and I have the brake module installed I was having to absolutly mash on it to get any sort of braking

I had a small problem after installing the brake mod where I would stand on the brake and only get maybe 45% of the brake force, since taking it out I haven't had 1 problem (got mine in November) except s4 r8 or 9 I had the ABS glitch and I was experiencing what your talking about. Also hook it up to your computer run the firmware update then test them with their gauge and you can see if your getting full function or not

With the brake mod, when first press the pedal, it will set your max braking zone. Just remember, the harder you press the pedal, the further you set max braking. Dont panic brake, just remember to be smooth and it will start to get better! Consistent braking is key.

Back