Urgent help required! Deleted my son's save data!

  • Thread starter Thread starter crash79
  • 189 comments
  • 7,841 views
Ooh forgot about seasonal events, I'll update my wanted list :tip:
 
👍* sorry, auto-spell check on the iPhone fails.
 
Over the moon with the Vettel. Can't drive it for toffee - that's one sensitive car to steer - but hopefully with a bit of practice I'll get it in time for Level 30. Only 300,000 more XP to go!

Love this forum. :)
 
Aye man, but it is rewarding when you perfect, the ultimate perfection.
 
Over the moon with the Vettel. Can't drive it for toffee - that's one sensitive car to steer - but hopefully with a bit of practice I'll get it in time for Level 30. Only 300,000 more XP to go!

Love this forum. :)

She's a beast alright! At least with the seasonals now being changed every week you know its only a matter of time. Makes you think twice about grinding!
 
Another new car received from my mate Gary (ARTA Garaiya '08)

Cheers mate 👍
 
Garage has now hit 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Just from this thread? Sweet, well done mate
 
Fully modded 0 mile Ferrari f40 incoming. ;) good luck with the speedy garage recovery!
 
Ferrari F40 received from crimson_menace 👍
 
Mate, ill send a gloss black x1 tommorow. Hope it, and all the other cars sent from the guys on here puts a big smile on your sons face
 
Just from this thread? Sweet, well done mate

Check out the 1st post mate, the cars are amazing. Peoples donations have been outstanding!!!
 
Wow :lol: crash, that's made me jealous :(..
 
I'm scared you know those words, please tell me you googled that? :scared:

Why would anyone keep that in mind!? :crazy:
 
ill trade anything in my garage for your r8 race car '01..

check my garage in my signature
 
Dude read the OP
 
Oh aye. Sorry.
 
I have a spot open on sunday.......

Would your son like any one of these

Purple X1 800miles
Beige X1 0 miles
lvl 21 ticket
1967 b day ticket
X1 white 0 miles


I think those aren't already on your inventory.

I won't be around until sunday night so just pm with what you want and where to send it please.
 
Last edited:
21 ticket! Sweeet!
 
Can send the Audi R8 LMS Playstation when I get home from work this evening. I couldnt send anything last night since I was in the ER. Garage is looking great!

I guess I should ask - are you are still accepting donations??
 
Still need Gran Turismo PDI Racing Kart 100 Prize car?


PM me if you do
 
Soul chicken. - Yeah he is, I'm still looking for mine :lol: not much luck :indiff:
 
Soul chicken. - Yeah he is, I'm still looking for mine :lol: not much luck :indiff:


I hear ya! Cool - I will send that tonight then. Hope you don't mind that I fully modded the car.... :scared: OR I can send the other gift ticket level 17. Either of which will come from Headwound_Harry as I commited a trade for SC tonight.
 
Morning ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately the internet decided to go AWOL over the weekend but the good news is that my delightful young mature man of a son was upset about the news but was very very quick to forgive me after he seen all of your fantastic donations! He has had a great time playing about with the really cool race cars he has received. So big thanks to everybody who has contributed to this post 👍

I'm installing a new router tonight to try and fix the internet problem so I will keep the thread open as I'm led to believe that there are futher gifts sitting there for him. I will update the OP so we can all see a final list of what we have all achieved :)

Thank you all again,

Crash79
 
Glad it had a good outcome :)
 
Yeah, lol I'm jealous for you 👍
 
Back