USA GP (GT500) on 21st July 7:30pm UK Time

  • Thread starter Thread starter easy9
  • 154 comments
  • 18,183 views
I will be able to make the race today. Staying with the Yellowhat Supra.
 
I think I can get organized so I can do both races. I will be in the Astra Super Touring Car...

great, but Astra is sold out, how about CLK ot TT?
 
That is what happens when you can't plan ahead. I just got the Astra setup. I don't have those cars. How about the M3
 
I will be able to make the race today. Staying with the Yellowhat Supra.

OK

That is what happens when you can't plan ahead. I just got the Astra setup. I don't have those cars. How about the M3

M3 is good, may be alton will not show up, and you can use the Astra.
 
Good races guys. Just a shame I screwed up all but 1 tyre call.
 
I thought running medium tyres was the way to go. Oh well. Great race guys
 
Epic Racing last night lads 👍

Think i was a bit lucky in the 1st race with my win, Doctor was closing me down when after the pit stops he got caught behind 2 other cars as i came out just ahead of them which gave me time to get my breath back and slowly reel in m1 as he was on a 0 pit stop strategy.

2nd race i was in a race long battle with lots of different drivers, the highlight was the last 10 laps a awesome battle with perth. He put his car exactly where i wanted to be, great racing perth :)

All in all a very good nights racing 👍👍
 
Good races guys. Just a shame I screwed up all but 1 tyre call.

On this track, its all about tyres and pit stops, or very fast like richy and Yo. Good fun, enjoyed it 👍👍

I thought running medium tyres was the way to go. Oh well. Great race guys

On a long run 10lap+, soft and med are nearly the same, on 12laps they are almost the same on testing.


Next stop:

3rd June this Sunday, LMP Team Championship pre-season race night 7:30pm (to try out the rules and cars)
Championship starting day postponed to 17th June 7:30pm

R1 G Valley 11laps
R2 G Valley 25laps
R3 Daytona Road 12laps
R4 Daytona Road 26laps

Provisional car rules update:
720bhp
960kg

-ABS and Traction Control allowed, all other aids are off
-Damage: weak
-Penalties: off
-Boost: off
-Grip reduction on track edge: low
-Tire wear/fuel consumption: on
-Slipstreaming: low
-Mic off
-Tyres: not restricted
-Grid start with false start check
-For race 2, 3 and 4, reverse grid base on previous result

sign up:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7158481#post7158481
 
Sorry, Guys...lost my internet connection and was unable to enter the race...maybe next one... :-(
 
Epic Racing last night lads 👍

Think i was a bit lucky in the 1st race with my win, Doctor was closing me down when after the pit stops he got caught behind 2 other cars as i came out just ahead of them which gave me time to get my breath back and slowly reel in m1 as he was on a 0 pit stop strategy.

2nd race i was in a race long battle with lots of different drivers, the highlight was the last 10 laps a awesome battle with perth. He put his car exactly where i wanted to be, great racing perth :)

All in all a very good nights racing 👍👍
I watched replays. It was good battle Rich. Thanks to the incident with you and Jok I got past. You were a bit faster but I was able to drive without bigger mistakes.

First race there was accident with me, Atlon and Doc, I went wide in the corner and would of crashed atlon but doc got him first. I thought I was guilty in the accident and let doc and atlon pass. Well, in a way I was guilty also.
 
Good job posting racing here in the spot race section. Sign me up, it will be good to see the boys again

JoeTruckV8
Chassis: BMW GTR
 
Motegi GP on 5th July sign up.
 
If I don't get much interest at my event then I'll attend this one.
 
If I don't get much interest at my event then I'll attend this one.

If it was wednesday night then maybe but i dont have a suzuki gsx concept. im not to keen on concepts, caterham's would be better imo.
 
I think this will work. I will either drive the Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) '08 or the Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00. If some one wants one car I will drive the other…Bob
 
i'll be driving a lexus SC430 👍
 
If it was wednesday night then maybe but i dont have a suzuki gsx concept. im not to keen on concepts, caterham's would be better imo.

I can't do Wednesday's as I go swimming then when I get back I have about 20-30 minutes before the F1 2011 league starts.

I'll let you lot pick my car. That'd be fun. Go ahead: :dopey:
 
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO WEDNESDAY THE 4TH OF JULY.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
 
doctorpotford
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO WEDNESDAY THE 4TH OF JULY.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I won't be able to make the start but I could join after the F1 race finishes.

Do we have any Americans running? 4th is independence day over there.
 
Hi there
I will be there and will take any car thats not chosen to make it easier.
Thx
 
I won't be able to make the start but I could join after the F1 race finishes.

Do we have any Americans running? 4th is independence day over there.

I can't make it due to it being on the 4th. I have work and other family plans. I am sorry.
 
I just found out I could make this one, yessss!
 
Easy_9 you put the awd DTM'S, But not the awd Cusco Subaru's. Are they legal for this Motegi Round?
 
Hi there
I will be there and will take any car thats not chosen to make it easier.
Thx

Welcome BeemaMan, any of your team mate racing tonight?

I can't make it due to it being on the 4th. I have work and other family plans. I am sorry.

No problem, next race on Sunday.

Easy_9 you put the awd DTM'S, But not the awd Cusco Subaru's. Are they legal for this Motegi Round?

Cusco is fine, you can race it as you like, but I don't think any of the awd are any good for this GP.
 
Highly doubtful I'll make any of the races. Sorry.
 
That was some great racing last night lads 👍
 
New event on 22nd July sign up here
 
Count me in.
Nissan yellowhat please
 
Back