USB Drive app help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5 fan
  • 7 comments
  • 1,378 views
Messages
724
I have just made my iPod into a 1.0GB memory stick witch my PS3 now detects but how can I view the content straight from my iPod with iFile so I don't have to put it in the computer every time? The app is from cydia.
 
This might be bordeline to the AUP me thinks.
 
RX-7_FD3S
This might be bordeline to the AUP me thinks.

Jailbreak IS legal.

Look at this quote I found from the iPhone 4S jailbreak.

wrapture
1. jailbreaking is not illegal. i am 100% sure of that.
2. thanks ill try.
 
no jailbreak is illegal, ask apple you'll see. Does your warranty works if you send a jailbreak iphone to apple without turning it back to normal ? Answer : no.
 
RX-7_FD3S
no jailbreak is illegal, ask apple you'll see. Does your warranty works if you send a jailbreak iphone to apple without turning it back to normal ? Answer : no.

It avoids warranty but you don't get sent to prison do you? No.

Ps3 jailbreak is illegal but iPod jailbreak is NOT illegal.
 
no jailbreak is illegal, ask apple you'll see.

Apple has no legislative power anywhere in the world that I know of. They may not want you to do it, but they can't stop you.
 
BobK
Apple has no legislative power anywhere in the world that I know of. They may not want you to do it, but they can't stop you.

👍 See so that's why you don't have warranty because they don't want you to NOT because it's illegal.
 
Back