Use Personal BGM in replays?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devil240Z
  • 9 comments
  • 823 views
Messages
861
United States
Olympia, Washington
Messages
Devil240Z
I cant find the option to use my own music in replays, its only played while i'm driving but during the replay it just uses the stock music. Is that really the only option?
 
It's a separate option on the same screen. My problem is that I unchecked all the stock music, so it would play only my music, but instead it wouldn't play anything.
 
My custom music plays okay both during racing and during the replay... Is both of yours' files MP3s (and in a playlist)?
 
My custom music plays okay both during racing and during the replay... Is both of yours' files MP3s (and in a playlist)?
yes they are. But i noticed that sometimes it will play a stock song so I will restart the race and it will play something of mine.
 
My personal BGM is hit and miss during replays. After some races it doesn't work on the automatic replay but does when I press the replay button. Sometimes it doesn't work at all. There is no pattern to it not working, so I can't figure it out. Once in a while it doesn't work in the "screensaver" mode. The car sounds always play. Anybody else having this problem?
 
i just had to restart a race 7 times before it would play my music.
 
and it has yet to play my music during a replay.
 
In a race i often have to restart once or twice to get it to play my music, but it works perfectly in replays although not in the screensaver mode. Hope this gets fixed.
 
im wondering if its hitting a file it can't read so it just reverts to GT6 soundtrack and you have to retry until it finds a file it can read.
 
This was one of the most frustrating things for me to perfect in GT5 and it's worse in GT6. I don't see why we can't completely remove the option for in - game music and still allow for our own.
 
Back