J jdchevyguy Messages 4 indiana Messages jdchevyguy Nov 16, 2012 #1 i was wondering if anyone had the link to the used car dealer order i saw it in here before but i cant find it.
i was wondering if anyone had the link to the used car dealer order i saw it in here before but i cant find it.
BongRipz Messages 314 216 Messages bongripz216 Nov 16, 2012 #2 http://gt5cars.net/used_car_searches/new
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,490 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Nov 16, 2012 #3 jdchevyguy I was wondering if anyone had the link to the used car dealer order? I saw it in here before but I can't find it. Click to expand... It's in the sticky FAQ thread at the top of this forum.
jdchevyguy I was wondering if anyone had the link to the used car dealer order? I saw it in here before but I can't find it. Click to expand... It's in the sticky FAQ thread at the top of this forum.