Used Car Dealer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hemi316
  • 9 comments
  • 921 views
Messages
8
Messages
Hemi_316
Im fairly new to GT5 and I was wondering if there were any particular cars I should be looking for in the UCD. Any cars that Im only gonna get there or unusual cars. Thanks for the help!!
 
Well it depend on what all you like but I would keep my eyes peeled for old muscle cars or rare cars but then again it's all what you like. You will also get a feel for what cars are rare or most desired by experience in the forum! :)
 
The majority of the cars in the game are only available in the UCD. Certain cars do seem to come up less often, but every install of the game gives a slightly different mix.

With the current payouts on the Seasonal races its fairly easy to just grab any car in the UCD that appeals to you.

Also everytime you load a track or start a license test 6 new cars appear in the UCD and the bottom 6 cars drop off the list. Five races will completely refresh all cars in the UCD.
 
Thx for the info and the fast reply guys.
 
To completely refresh your UCD takes just over 2 mins...As stated the license tests will do it quickest. What I didn't know until a few weeks ago was you dont even need to do the tests just forward to the next until you get to no.5 and then exit...You then have a whole new selection,repeat as needed...Enjoy!
 
Look out for cars like S2000. You can tune those cars up to be beastly.
 
i wish the UCD all was 0 miles or after a rebuild the car goes to 0 miles
 
Rit
To completely refresh your UCD takes just over 2 mins...As stated the license tests will do it quickest. What I didn't know until a few weeks ago was you dont even need to do the tests just forward to the next until you get to no.5 and then exit...You then have a whole new selection,repeat as needed...Enjoy!

WRONG! The fastest, I just figured out, is to load any race, CLICK the green flag start button, then immediately exit the race before you even start the first lap, and repeat. CLICKING restart doesn't do it. It's much faster than having to wait 30 seconds for each test to start.

I say WRONG! because I was surprised to figure out there was a faster way than the previous License Test method.

5 races = 5 days for a complete new set of 30 cars in the Used Car Dealership.
 
Last edited:
You'll need to buy a '70s Japanese car for the Japanese Classic and with only 1 Premium eligible for the DTM race in Extreme, you might want snag a German touring car when you spot one in the UCD.
 
Back