Utterly brilliant

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wide Boy
  • 5 comments
  • 658 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
292
New Zealand
New Zealand
Its uncanny how PD managed to figure out that what was needed to increase my gaming pleasure a thousand fold was the ability to buy racing gear singularly.
Now when the server is offline I can spend my time browsing through all the gear, how good is that.

Awesome I cant wait for them to fix another crucial issue in the next patch

Maybe they are running out of paint to giveaway or B-Spec Bob is imminent, possibly even a seasonal event race.
 
Think you missed the sarcasm there 86Debris.

It is baffling that one day a PD employee sat down at his desk, looked as his worklog and decided the best way he could spend the next hour or two was to change the code for how racing gear is displayed.
 
Bravo 👍 :cheers:
 
Think you missed the sarcasm there 86Debris.


Not sure if sarcasm, or irony...



57784d1316729464-cam-newton-superfractor-flip-sarcasm-1-.gif
irony.gif
 
Think you missed the sarcasm there 86Debris.

It is baffling that one day a PD employee sat down at his desk, looked as his worklog and decided the best way he could spend the next hour or two was to change the code for how racing gear is displayed.
:lol: I think you're right, I did. Long day :indiff:
 
  • Like
Reactions: VBR
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back