V-Rally 4 Coming to Xbox One "Games With Gold" in May

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 10 comments
  • 2,713 views
I've always wanted to try this game, so I might pick this up.
 
Cringe when I hear that Name Kylotton :)
 
That Ford Camaro tho'.
 
I really enjoyed playing this, it's a good game just don't expect to win much without upgrading the cars.
 
Microsoft is continuing to be kind to racers on Xbox One...

In all honesty I'm not entirely sure that giving somebody V-Rally 4 could be construed as being kind.
 
I saw this pop up on my dashboard earlier today and started downloading it. Trawling through reviews is a mixed bag.

It can't be too bad right? :lol:
 
I saw this pop up on my dashboard earlier today and started downloading it. Trawling through reviews is a mixed bag.

It can't be too bad right? :lol:

I liked it. The steering is very sensitive out of the bag so turn it right down. Also the AI in Rallying is a bit shot, sometimes it's really easy to win but then the very next round it's very difficult, such as Rally Japan. Just take it for what it's supposed to be, a fun arcade game.
 
I liked it. The steering is very sensitive out of the bag so turn it right down. Also the AI in Rallying is a bit shot, sometimes it's really easy to win but then the very next round it's very difficult, such as Rally Japan. Just take it for what it's supposed to be, a fun arcade game.

Yeah the steering is ultra sensitive. Do you have any controller settings you’d suggest?
 
Yeah the steering is ultra sensitive. Do you have any controller settings you’d suggest?

Here's mine:

Steering Sens -9
Steering deadzone 5
Steering Saturation 100

Hope this helps 👍
 
Back