GTCR Messages 190 Messages DrifterZero93 Jun 9, 2011 #1 I'm yet to update but i read what this updates giving out, but still no paint shop! or more cars, or high detailed standards! It's not that I don't like the racing outfits option, but id of loved something else too! Thoughts?
I'm yet to update but i read what this updates giving out, but still no paint shop! or more cars, or high detailed standards! It's not that I don't like the racing outfits option, but id of loved something else too! Thoughts?
amar212 GTSurgeons.com Premium Messages 4,004 Croatia Jun 9, 2011 #2 There is one big massive thread regarding 1.10: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207334 Maybe you should read it, plenty of opinions on same subject as yours (900+ replies).
There is one big massive thread regarding 1.10: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207334 Maybe you should read it, plenty of opinions on same subject as yours (900+ replies).
niky Karma Chameleon Staff Emeritus Messages 23,800 Philippines Jun 9, 2011 #3 Thoughts are there already is a 1.10 thread with a lively discussion. We don't need another. Sorry.