Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
Awesome collection of awesome pics once more Gautham !
I really love the way you use the panning mode 1 👍 Your vertical shot with the Mini is well composed also :)
The GTO shot is really beautiful and the two static shots are just perfect !

Thanks Jeremy! I do like panning mode 1 a lot.

Awesome shots. Mini is great,Gtr and Mercedes. I like speed on your photos - i can feel it you was going fast. this is what i like in photos - that feeling and ACTION!!!! Well done as always!!
Thank you diobel :)

The black Mini shots and the 250GTO are really awesome shots. Well done edits! 👍

Thanks Nic :cheers:
Wow! 250 GTO .... fiuuuuuuuu ... awesome!
Thank you Loading!
Beautiful vision in your work...
you like many others on here, should have a "like all" button:cheers:

Thanks Safoo! Yes that feature would help.

apart from the Genesis, all of them are great :)

Thanks for the feedback Y00PAY! I know the Genesis shot is a bit plain but the colors stood out to me.

That is a slamming Driveclub gallery, I can see why you are spending time there, great stuff.

Thanks Foster! I think both these games combined give a great photomode experience. Driveclub packs first class graphics and excellent in-game photomode features, while GT6 provides unparalleled variety in cars and tracks.

It's already been over a month since my last update? Starting off with the PMC tournament shots:

Qualifier

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Semifinal

Final

Final - Reject

2.0 Qualifier

Other Photos

Driveclub - Link to updated album

Real Life Photographs

(Linked to my occassionally updated aviation gallery)

Glad to see Spring arrive :)

Gautham, I absolutely adore that 97T shot to death! Wonderful colours, brilliant speed and beautiful lighting! All of the others are great too! I am not in the least bit surprised that you got all the way to the final round in the tournament, you did very well! Awesome update mate! :D

Gautham, I absolutely adore that 97T shot to death! Wonderful colours, brilliant speed and beautiful lighting! All of the others are great too! I am not in the least bit surprised that you got all the way to the final round in the tournament, you did very well! Awesome update mate! :D
Thanks a lot for the comment Josh :cheers:

The first Supra shot (#11) has a really nice feel to it. Generally speaking, your latest update is brimming with quality. :) 👍

I was "afraid" to have a dozen of page to watch since my last visit but you're clearly more on drive club than on GT these last times (and I understand when I see the quality of the pics in this one). And finally I'm a little bit disapointed : only a few new pics :P
But as usual the quality is at a very high level a great collection of pics with an excellent edit work on them. All your PMC tournament shots are really impressives 👍
I really like a lot the Dino and the Citroën shots. And the lightning in the two F40 shots is superb ! Bravo :)

I was "afraid" to have a dozen of page to watch since my last visit but you're clearly more on drive club than on GT these last times (and I understand when I see the quality of the pics in this one). And finally I'm a little bit disapointed : only a few new pics :P
But as usual the quality is at a very high level a great collection of pics with an excellent edit work on them. All your PMC tournament shots are really impressives 👍
I really like a lot the Dino and the Citroën shots. And the lightning in the two F40 shots is superb ! Bravo :)

My personal favourite has to be the first shot.

I agree with the others, the first Supra shot is superb. But that Driveclub Aventador shot takes the cake for best shot in the post! :drool:

Thanks a lot guys :cheers: Been away for a while but am planning on making some new GT shots. I have uploaded some new DRIVECLUB shots recently however (click for album):

And pCARS (click for a very small album):

The ZOnda picture is very impressive, especially the rendering of the tarmac with a great work on contrast but I agree with Stefan the 'vette shot is awesome, the angle is excellent, the lightning is beautiful and the whole pic is ultra realistic (both the car and the scenery).

Just wanted to say that the Corvette pictures on your Flickr look extremely real, like out of an advertisemen! :drool:

The ZOnda picture is very impressive, especially the rendering of the tarmac with a great work on contrast but I agree with Stefan the 'vette shot is awesome, the angle is excellent, the lightning is beautiful and the whole pic is ultra realistic (both the car and the scenery).

Thanks a lot guys! Glad you liked them.

I am looking forward to seeing what you can produce next in terms of GT6 updates. And while I know it may be tough to pull yourself away from it, I believe you can do it. ;)

Back