Variety shots - mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 445 comments
WHOA!!! Your work never ceases to amaze, forget about picking a favorite, they all are. Mad skills!

Thanks Foster!

These deserve a museum. Half of them don't even look like a video-game (which is saying something for PD too-) they look like real life! Whatever you do... Don't stop.

...Half, why am I saying half? ALL of them look like a painting or IRL. Fantastic job.

Thanks Sa7een! I agree...It's all PD and Adobe...I'm just bringing the two together 👍

Jesus your shots are amazing!

You make me want to step my game up to the max!

Thanks for the kind words MoKami :)

I can only :bowdown: to your last two sets, @mazda787. The sixth photo from your latest set is one of my personal favourites - out of all the pictures you've taken. :) 👍

My personal favourite has to be shot number 6, seeing how the faded colours and lighting go well together.

Very nice set, as always love the vibrancy and calirty of your work. The red and white combo's work well. 👍

Love the second shot of the 787, nice use of a texture overlay. And a few of the FT shots are awesome as well. Lastly the Lambo's are good too espcially the last one, love that one. 👍

14349226575_c753d42b63_c.jpg

Love this one. 👍

Great set. 👍 I especially like the 3rd one, awesome tones and background blur, looks almost like a painting.

Loving your new style recently, reminds me of the good ol' GT4 days. 👍

My picks from the bunch would be #2, #4, #5, #7, #8, #9, #10, #12, #13, #15, #16 and #20. :drool:

Awesome stuff here lately! :drool: Have always thoroughly enjoyed your work but you seem to have taken your editing to a whole new level lately - loving it! 👍

Thanks for the comments @SVX and @Nato_777 !
I'm glad you guys found something different in my editing lately. I have been trying being less restricted in my editing basically, but I haven't used any new techniques for this change :cheers:

And here is another update.

And wow, it's already almost August. Feels like the year just started.​

Last edited:
Back