varmintx's photomode gallery

• Thread starter varmintx
  • 2 comments
Some interesting shots in here.

My initial favorites are the 6th cote d'azure shot with the stratos under the sun, the 1st and last Cuda shots and the first Midfield shot near the end with the xj220 and bmw. They all have some nice compositions, action and atmosphere.

The black and white muscle car shot that you used the filter on is kind of interesting. I kind of like the diagrammatical lines and how many of them there are but there is little distinguishing the cars from the background.

With the other shots i like how you've tried some different concepts and used some cars that arent as widely seen. The proto car is very cool and not seen to often. Same with the copen. The jump shots between the old and new corvette race cars was a neat idea. I kind of like the 3 muscle cars coming around the bend but like many of your shots here, your shutter speed and aperture(f stop) are set so high that there is little sense of action. With some careful focusing and blurring these shots would stand out a lot more. And that can be done either in game or in post processing.

good start

Back