VCRC vintage & low power :: Sunday 3pm GMT / 10am US EST

It's not quite full yet is it? If there's a spot I'd love to join in since I've got some free time this afternoon...
 
sure we can , but one lap at nordschleife is about 10min:D
don't get me wrong , I would love to qualify 👍
 
Accept my friend request and I'll come in.
 
I thought if we were going to qualify it would be one lap only. It's going to be at nordshleife right?
 
Last edited:
Yeah I think the idea is you start qualifying and just keep driving until it's done? And as far as you get is your qualifying?
THat works right?


ROom is now open for warm up
 
Running late, won't make it for start.

Good luck!
 
We got a call for a job not five minutes down the road, just got back. Couldn't make it either.

Good luck guys! I'll race next Sunday. Not on call then.
 
add me on psn!
wat3rm370n

For the FR to work, WM will have to exit GT6 and possibly in/out of PSN to make it work.

Last minute FR... Chaos. Avoidable chaos, but...
 
next lap melon, next lap.
 
I didn't realise just how bad I sucked, lol.

Now I know how the A.I. feels when I race against them!

Not sure I'll race again, that was almost a 4 minute gap... I'll probably just stick to NASCAR, I do well in it.
 
Last edited:
Hey dagger stick with it and you'll get better :) also.. that was a really long race, 4 minutes isn't that much in an hour. Try some of the shorter ones, maybe the makeshift shuffle. :D
 
Great racing everyone I had a blast :D. Dagger dont be discouraged. That was very long race on the most difficult race track in the world. Watermelon hosts shorter races that you would likely do better in. Remember the winner, kingklingeling is very, very good. He's not average if you are comparing yourself to him.
 
I didn't realise just how bad I sucked, lol.

Now I jnow how the A.I. feels when I race against them!

Not sure I'll race again, that was almost a 4 minute gap... I'll probably just stick to NASCAR, I do well in it.
I would recommend you the mixer makeshift shuffle also hosted by the great watermelonpunch !
nice and clean racing with a good variety of cars !
today was a difficult track with a bit difficult car !

and in the mixer makeshift shuffle every last race from an event is a "nascar race"
give it a try mate :gtpflag:
 
I would recommend you the mixer makeshift shuffle also hosted by the great watermelonpunch !
nice and clean racing with a good variety of cars !
today was a difficult track with a bit difficult car !

and in the mixer makeshift shuffle every last race from an event is a "nascar race"
give it a try mate :gtpflag:
I'm busy around that time tuesday, have schoolwork and stuff.
 
I had too much coffee during pre-race ceremonies and had to make an unscheduled lengthy pitstop on lap 3. By the time I got back I was so far behind I figured I'd just watch from the lobby. Good thing too, the last lap was an epic (if a bit slow) battle for the win!
 
I had too much coffee during pre-race ceremonies and had to make an unscheduled lengthy pitstop on lap 3. By the time I got back I was so far behind I figured I'd just watch from the lobby. Good thing too, the last lap was an epic (if a bit slow) battle for the win!
That's why you are supposed to empty your bladder before the start of the race :lol:
 
Well that was quite something! Lots of great battles with lots of great drivers!

When I pitted on lap 2 I think I was about 3 seconds behind Kling, and my first splits after exiting showed me about 28 seconds behind the leader. As the gap came down to about 21 seconds I thought I might be in front when he came out so I was surprised when he popped out just in front of me :ouch:
No matter, I had a bit of extra momentum so I caught and passed (briefly) early on. From then on it was a truly epic battle to the finish in deteriorating conditions. My only chance was to pass on the long straight, but I misjudged it a bit and he managed to stay just ahead.
Someone (brandon?) mentioned that I lifted to avoid contact, but mostly it was beacuse I couldn't see a thing! :lol:
The ownly downer was seeing the message "Replay finished recording" :sick:

Thanks everyone involved and thanks watermelon, this was a total triumph! :cheers:
 
nomos, was it with you I chased down kling on the second lap? did some bump drafting to get us both closer.. but then when we caught up I quite rudely passed you in the karusel.. :P Anyway great racing, too bad I spun out while driving just behind kling, we could have had three drivers within a second otherwise. ;)
 
@watermelonpunch I have honorable intentions to make the grid but the early start, for me, keeps tripping me up :grumpy:

Will keep trying 👍 Love racing these cars.
 
nomos, was it with you I chased down kling on the second lap? did some bump drafting to get us both closer.. but then when we caught up I quite rudely passed you in the karusel.. :p Anyway great racing, too bad I spun out while driving just behind kling, we could have had three drivers within a second otherwise. ;)
:lol: I've noticed that you catch up due drafting and thought : what the heck is going on here:confused: !
then I jumped back and forward in my seat to get some extra speed !
my wife came in at this moment and thought I had an epileptic seizure :nervous:

epic battle , would love to see a "best of"replay :gtpflag:
 
Well depending on interest & schedules, I've thought about pushing it back a half hour... maybe that will help a few peeps in future.
 
Yeah I've seen stuff past the point of "finished recording" for sure. In one case, I saw the finish of a race that was many minutes beyond that point a few weeks ago.
 
Back