VCRC vintage & low power :: Sunday 3pm GMT / 10am US EST

The only time I drove that car was for the Goodwood event. I have to buy it :p
 
Yes Brandon I think we should have a day and night race or if a longer race a day and night transition
 
I hope we are all talking about the same car ?
the quattro is '82 iirc and not '84
and litchi's talking about the pikes peak version , I guess , because of goodwood :confused::lol:

image.jpg
 
^ Best one yet. 👍

hmm I don't know, the video on our Isuzu Ballett race was pretty good in my eyes :)

EDIT: I didn't want to embed the video, but it does it automatically with the link typed in normally :boggled:

 
^ That one was probably a bit better, you're right. And I don't mean the video necessarily, the battles within the race decide how good the video is and both of these showed good battles. That Isuzu race is probably one of my favorite VCRC races in GT6, finishing in the rain in the dark was rather exciting!
 
That Isuzu race is probably one of my favorite VCRC races in GT6, finishing in the rain in the dark was rather exciting!

Yes, the transitions in weather and from day to night made the race quite enjoyable :)
 
Got any Ferrari replays you could make a vid from? I'd love to put one of those in the OP of the Festival thread. 👍
 
Did a little bit of practice, best lap of 5:24.0. I'm rather hoping we return to the long format, and that we could run a full 24-hour transition (time change would be about 26, I think, to achieve that in 10 lap race). The Audi's headlights aren't spectacular, but they're sufficient. 👍
 
Did a little bit of practice, best lap of 5:24.0. I'm rather hoping we return to the long format, and that we could run a full 24-hour transition (time change would be about 26, I think, to achieve that in 10 lap race). The Audi's headlights aren't spectacular, but they're sufficient. 👍

If we get 8 people we'll do an enduro with full 24 hr time cycle. My math says 28 progression should do it.

I haven't practiced much so I'm about to open the room and get warmed up. Qualifying will start a little after 10am EDT.

@amarynceos you gonna make it?
 
Last edited:
:banghead::banghead: Overslept and not feeling well, my apologies. This time slot really is hard for me to make sometimes. :(

Hope the race(s) are going well! :cheers:
 
Good stuff fellas, turned out to be quite a hoot. There must have been some glitch in the results because it shows me as having a Grand Slam and I'm pretty sure that's against state law. :p

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Would anyone like to suggest a song for me to use for a video? :)
 
And we can see the 0.027sec gap between your race 1 and race 2 Brandon :dopey:

I couldn't do that again if I tried!! Strange thing is I was in a lot of draft the first race, hardly any the second race.
 
I like the original version but it's up to you mate 👍
 
I think we'll be on hiatus for this week, Sunday is Mother's Day in 'Murica and I'll be busy doing stuff with mom (as I'm sure some others will be). I'm also out of ideas for cars/tracks so this will give me/us some time to think of something.

Also, I think it's time to do a retool here. @Litchi brought up a point Sunday that the current thread title/OP displays the incorrect GMT time which is probably leading to confusion and lower turnout, as is likely the current situation as a whole. With @watermelonpunch blessing I'm willing to create a new thread for the VCRC so I can keep everything updated properly which will hopefully draw some more people to the track. Several people have mentioned moving the time back a bit (maybe 10:30am EDT?) to make it more accessible to Left Coast players (like sleepy @amarynceos) and this would be an opportunity to do that. There are a few other things I would like to slightly change/modify as well as long as the group approves (nothing too drastic).

What do you all think? Any input/comments/suggestions/gripes/complaints?
 
Last edited:
Back