United States
Under your bed.
Ask me, man.
hqdefault.jpg

Horsepower: 490

Torque: 426 lb-ft

RWD

Last edited:
I only liked it in GT2 because I thought of it as a replacement for the Diablo, as it used the same engine.

Now that we have a Diablo I don't see need for this car.

Besides, @CorvetteConquer does have a point.

What are the chances of a dead manufacturer, like Vector, being reintroduced into a game series?
There's nothing really stopping Vector from coming back if Gerald Wiegert ever wanted to make himself relevant again. The W8 was a fondly remembered car from the handful of people who did get to drive one; and for a series that reached back and grabbed a car as wholly irrelevant as an Isuzu mid engined concept car from the 1980s that burned to the ground and PD had to rebuild from scratch, there's nothing really outlandish for thinking it could return.

This specific Vector, on the other hand...

You totally got my vote on this car! :)👍

There's nothing really stopping Vector from coming back if Gerald Wiegert ever wanted to make himself relevant again. The W8 was a fondly remembered car from the handful of people who did get to drive one; and for a series that reached back and grabbed a car as wholly irrelevant as an Isuzu mid engined concept car from the 1980s that burned to the ground and PD had to rebuild from scratch, there's nothing really outlandish for thinking it could return.

This specific Vector, on the other hand...
I hope your right and I hope Kazunori realizes this someday.

Vector! Possibly my favourite brand in GT2, that along with Atlantique and Venturi, they should really be brought back to Gran Turismo. I still have my save with every Venturi in 3 diferent colours. :D

Latest Posts

Back