Vector M12 on Trial Mountain 30 Lap Endurance

• Thread starter DurWinning
  • 13 comments
United States
New Jersey
durWINNING
Noob Saibot 007
Ok this is weird. I started the Trial Mountain 30 Lap Endurance with my Nissan R33 4 door tuned my NISMO. So I started and I see I am competing against the Vector M12. Is this a bug or what

It's a well known bug that the M12 LM appears in the race. Just reenter the race and it hopefully won't appear.

Yup, it's one of the well-known bugs that are in v1.0 of Gran Turismo 2. Though, I first thought it was a rumor when I was younger as I tried entering the trial mountain endurance several times and no m12 LM would show up. Of course, then I bought GTv1.2 and apparently v1.0 a few months back and I saw the glitch myself.

Anyway, I suggest just retrying the race until the car doesn't show up or use a gameshark cheat where you can enter any race with any car and kick that M12's rear with a toyota gtone or a dodge viper GTS-R Team Oreca.

Yep, I remember this bug perfectly... I remember that the 1st time I entered the race and saw I was like... *****??? :crazy:

PD: Trolling players since 1999 :ouch:

Someone said they beat it without cheating (enhancing) by using a tuned version of the tunable Concept Car.

Someone said they beat it without cheating (enhancing) by using a tuned version of the tunable Concept Car.

Would like to see that... that M12 was bloddy fast...

The only way I can imagine to beat that white elephant is nonstop defensive driving and ramming... :scared:

I've got the NTSC-U North American USA Greatest Hits version of Gran Turismo 2 (I believe according to what people said its probably 1.2 or something), and I played and finished the Trial Mountain 30 Lap once without any opponent car issues in a [R] Ford Taurus SHO '99.

Last edited:
If you have the Mark Martin NASCAR Ford Taurus for the Taurus SHO Race Mod you have version 1.0 if not then you have a later version
I've got the race mod in 1.2, and I can race it with Mark Martin's paint job but only in Arcade Mode. T_T

Last edited:
yo he podido acabarlo sin trampas.... hay 2 vehiculos con los que he podido... el limite de hp es de 295, hay que hacerle todas las modificaciones posible al vehiculo en cuestion (renault clio sport v6 o honda s2000) sin que pase el limite de hp por supuesto... luego de empezar la carrera el vector se aleejará por completo... debes conducir cada vuelta impecable, el entrará a cambiar llantas en la vuelta 14 y ahi lo puedes pasar.... debes entrar en la vuelta 15 a cambiar tu.... luego el entrara en la 28... y tu lo pasas... y ahora viene lo bueno, lucha por tu vida... el tendra llantas nuevas y tu cauchos amarillentos, debes evitar que te pase en las ultiimas vueltas que quedan sin entrar a cambiar tus llantas. PD: Nunca dije que fuera facil

yo he podido acabarlo sin trampas.... hay 2 vehiculos con los que he podido... el limite de hp es de 295, hay que hacerle todas las modificaciones posible al vehiculo en cuestion (renault clio sport v6 o honda s2000) sin que pase el limite de hp por supuesto... luego de empezar la carrera el vector se aleejará por completo... debes conducir cada vuelta impecable, el entrará a cambiar llantas en la vuelta 14 y ahi lo puedes pasar.... debes entrar en la vuelta 15 a cambiar tu.... luego el entrara en la 28... y tu lo pasas... y ahora viene lo bueno, lucha por tu vida... el tendra llantas nuevas y tu cauchos amarillentos, debes evitar que te pase en las ultiimas vueltas que quedan sin entrar a cambiar tus llantas. PD: Nunca dije que fuera facil
Welcome to :gtpflag: however all posts here must be made in English.

Latest Posts

Back