Vehicle setup

• Thread starter pisquali
  • 11 comments
United States
California
UA342
Are tires & brakes the only settings available (besides ffb)? I've found tunes that involve suspension, trans, differential, & downforce. But I can't seem to find those adjustments in my ps4/pcars.

You need to use L2/R2 to switch pages in the car tuning, L1/R1 switches between car settings and FFB settings.

That's what you were asking for correct? You didn't know how to find the other set up pages. Nothing's locked in Pcars.

Yeah, that's what I explained in my first post mate, To get to the different pages in the set up, you have to press L2 or R2. A friend of mine had the same problem. He was complaining to me that he hadn't driven a car yet that he could adjust anything on other than tyre pressures and brakes, and I asked him if he knew he had to press R2 or L2 to cycle through the pages and he said "yeah it just goes to some stupid force feedback thingy", and I said "No, that's R1 and L1, try R2 and L2", and he said "Oh for ****'s sake, you're telling me I've been driving all these cars with crap set ups and I could've made them better?!". Lol

Yeah, that's what I explained in my first post mate, To get to the different pages in the set up, you have to press L2 or R2. A friend of mine had the same problem. He was complaining to me that he hadn't driven a car yet that he could adjust anything on other than tyre pressures and brakes, and I asked him if he knew he had to press R2 or L2 to cycle through the pages and he said "yeah it just goes to some stupid force feedback thingy", and I said "No, that's R1 and L1, try R2 and L2", and he said "Oh for ****'s sake, you're telling me I've been driving all these cars with crap set ups and I could've made them better?!". Lol
Ahhh....I see. I was just using L1 R1. thanks, I'll give it a try tomorrow. :-)

No worries mate, glad I could help. Yeah my friend was doing the same as you. There was even a thread in the official Pcars forum about it when the game first came out, as it seemed many people made the same mistake. SMS didn't exactly make the game user friendly did they? lol

No worries mate, glad I could help. Yeah my friend was doing the same as you. There was even a thread in the official Pcars forum about it when the game first came out, as it seemed many people made the same mistake. SMS didn't exactly make the game user friendly did they? lol
No, not really. I also think that with all the 37 settings for ffb, many people are gnna give up on it. I almost did, until (after a week of consistent looking & testing) I found a decent ffb setup. Now the game's great. Thanks again m8

No worries. There's a thread over at the official forum that rather than give you someone else's ffb settings, explains in detail what each of the settings does. I found it very useful, as I've always been the type to prefer to set everything up myself.

Back