Vendor screws customer on 6Crew.com

Might want to put a language warning on that link.

Indeed you might. That said, I believe that most of it was generally appropriate given the circumstances.

I *was* going to throw this up here eventually, but I see I've been beaten to it.

I think the best part was when a dude from a fishing forum joined up and started taking pot shots at him. This is even better than the one where they booted the guy's car on VW Vortex and he just flatbedded it into his garage.

Edit: Belt Buckles!

Last edited:
Showhat9 tried a little too hard to sound like Liam Neeson from taken. A nightmare? More like a 60 year old with access to Google.

This is even better than the one where they booted the guy's car on VW Vortex and he just flatbedded it into his garage.

How did that end by the way ? Heard anything ? All I can remember is that the thread in that other forum was closed one day and that was it...

How did that end by the way ? Heard anything ? All I can remember is that the thread in that other forum was closed one day and that was it...
AFAIR he had to stop posting update since it became a legal issue with lawyers and stuff getting involved.

I think the best part was when a dude from a fishing forum joined up and started taking pot shots at him. This is even better than the one where they booted the guy's car on VW Vortex and he just flatbedded it into his garage.

Edit: Belt Buckles!

Lmfao, that was pretty random! Did the guy manage to get his cover back yet?

Back