Vengence Tuning: *NEW* Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI SPEC C Type RA Race Modified

  • Thread starter Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 246 comments
  • 120,200 views
Just thought I'd bump this thread to let you know that I've won the 650pp SSR5 Seasonal Event in your Suzuki GSX-R/4. Yes, that tiny little 283bhp beauty has done it!!
 
Thanks for the Feedback GavBlade 👍

As you are all aware I have dropped off the radar for a while, I have been preoccupied with the COD franchise and the arrival of my daughter :D

I plan on getting back into this and doing tunes for all the RM cars plus my favourites. Watch this space!
 
Love the sti tune, do you have any other Subaru tunes if not do you plan on doing anymore
 
dude congratulations about you're daughter =)
I came across this thread wondering what the best tunes/modifications would be for my lotus Elise; i was simply amazed when i tried you're modifications, the car had no problems whatsoever doing the Grand Valley. Keep up the hard work!
I was also wondering if you've done any Nissan GTR tunes? I'd love to tune mines.
 
Hi Mike,
I want to set a Subaru RA up and would like to use your tune. What ratios and final drive are you using in the transmission to get to the 196mph?
 
First off, I would just like to say that before I found your tunes I would have never EVER posted on forums. That being said, YOUR A FREAKING ARTIST. First you pump out this jaw dropping W.T.F. machine(lotus 111R RM), that has no problem virtually peeling back my eyelids. I must say, that tune is beast. I thought it couldn't get any better, but then i made your "green machine" Subaru and holy &#@$. Thats it, just plain and simple holy &#@$ awesomeness. I like to think i can tune cars in this game, i usually do all my own tune jobs but the elise 111r eluded me forever, so i caved in and looked it up. I'm so glad i did though, you have done what i can only dream of doing. I will forever be testing tunes in hopes that one day i will become a good tuner. untill then i will have lasting memories of screaming, rallying, monstrosities and tiny inline 4 face-melters...👍
 
Hi Mike,
I want to set a Subaru RA up and would like to use your tune. What ratios and final drive are you using in the transmission to get to the 196mph?

I beleive its something like 4.3 final. i have mine set to 180MPH 4.3 final --first=2.915 second=2.036 third=1.521 fourth=1.191 fifth=0.978 sixth=0.826
It works fine, just looks weird on paper. also, i dont claim to be a pro tuner, im just your average joe.
 
Back