Vengence Tuning: *NEW* Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI SPEC C Type RA Race Modified

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 246 comments
Just thought I'd bump this thread to let you know that I've won the 650pp SSR5 Seasonal Event in your Suzuki GSX-R/4. Yes, that tiny little 283bhp beauty has done it!!

Thanks for the Feedback GavBlade 👍

As you are all aware I have dropped off the radar for a while, I have been preoccupied with the COD franchise and the arrival of my daughter :D

I plan on getting back into this and doing tunes for all the RM cars plus my favourites. Watch this space!

dude congratulations about you're daughter =)
I came across this thread wondering what the best tunes/modifications would be for my lotus Elise; i was simply amazed when i tried you're modifications, the car had no problems whatsoever doing the Grand Valley. Keep up the hard work!
I was also wondering if you've done any Nissan GTR tunes? I'd love to tune mines.

Hi Mike,
I want to set a Subaru RA up and would like to use your tune. What ratios and final drive are you using in the transmission to get to the 196mph?

First off, I would just like to say that before I found your tunes I would have never EVER posted on forums. That being said, YOUR A FREAKING ARTIST. First you pump out this jaw dropping W.T.F. machine(lotus 111R RM), that has no problem virtually peeling back my eyelids. I must say, that tune is beast. I thought it couldn't get any better, but then i made your "green machine" Subaru and holy &#@$. Thats it, just plain and simple holy &#@$ awesomeness. I like to think i can tune cars in this game, i usually do all my own tune jobs but the elise 111r eluded me forever, so i caved in and looked it up. I'm so glad i did though, you have done what i can only dream of doing. I will forever be testing tunes in hopes that one day i will become a good tuner. untill then i will have lasting memories of screaming, rallying, monstrosities and tiny inline 4 face-melters...👍

Hi Mike,
I want to set a Subaru RA up and would like to use your tune. What ratios and final drive are you using in the transmission to get to the 196mph?

I beleive its something like 4.3 final. i have mine set to 180MPH 4.3 final --first=2.915 second=2.036 third=1.521 fourth=1.191 fifth=0.978 sixth=0.826
It works fine, just looks weird on paper. also, i dont claim to be a pro tuner, im just your average joe.

Back