Venom Hot Lap

• Thread starter JoshDevil
  • 25 comments
Canada
Victoria BC
DevilDocz
That car is slippery as **** on that **** track. closest I gotten was 16.8 I need to see a video of someone doing it.

Finally.

image.jpg

It's probably the best handling car in the game... Practise more maybe?

McLaren P1 eats this American plastic Veyron wannabe. And Gumpert Apollo destroy's it. For those who already got 225 starts. Congratulations you just achieve nothing ;) No trophy, no reward like special car, LaFerrari maybe or Super Veyron? No literally nothing. :D I'm so disappoint by that

Finally got this, after alot of frustration and sweat... :P

Ain't doing this race again, no matter how many friends beat my time. Haha.

2805zsh.jpg

I posted a 1:15.358 on toternish circuit (that one around a lake and crosses over a bridge before a tight left turn into the main?). Anywho, since the server went offline while I was completing the time trial, my top ten global time was not counted. I confirmed this was the case by running another round of extra clean lap just to be sure There weren't any glitchy / unlabeled out of bounds areas, and still, nothing updated. This is such ********. I'm top ten on half the damn course times in the game, but more times than not it isn't posted on global leader board if you get disconnected at any time. And even when I was connected, half the time it wouldn't update.

Sat down to give this a crack last night and managed a 1:15.3 after about 15 laps or so. Really enjoyed the challenge of chipping away at the time, and know there's at least another half a second in it if I can put together a clean lap.

A question, after watching the video posted by mokalovesoulmat, I noticed the DRS system. Does this work automatically or does it need to be deployed manually?

TCR
A question, after watching the video posted by mokalovesoulmat, I noticed the DRS system. Does this work automatically or does it need to be deployed manually?

It needs to be deployed manually via the L1 button. Same goes for KERS with the X button (provided it has stored energy available to use.)

I did that too but it turns out it's pointless. So was totally waste of time.

TCR
Really enjoyed the challenge of chipping away at the time, and know there's at least another half a second in it if I can put together a clean lap.

Best place to improve the time is in Time Trial mode, imo. It's more fun with ghost of target time and you see splits to your best time and also to target time.
Polyphony should learn a thing or two.

Actually holding 3rd in this at the moment (out of the non hacked times) with a 1.13.2, will upload a video if I can get motivation to go back to it!

Actually holding 3rd in this at the moment (out of the non hacked times) with a 1.13.2, will upload a video if I can get motivation to go back to it!
Looking forward to your video, so I can see where I can improve my lap. Here is my best lap so far (1:13.958)

Looking forward to your video, so I can see where I can improve my lap. Here is my best lap so far (1:13.958)

Went back to it, And set a 1.12.853, and recorded it :) Currently 2nd, Could possibly take about 3 tenths with my perfect lap, But this in its own took a while!

Went back to it, And set a 1.12.853, and recorded it :) Currently 2nd, Could possibly take about 3 tenths with my perfect lap, But this in its own took a while!

Very very nice. :bowdown:

Right behind you with 1:13.149. I can go faster but I have rule, if you are not on the top after one hour of trying, let it be and move on to another track/car.

Back