Venom's Miata RF

• Thread starter Venom800tt
  • 18 comments
United States
Knoxville, Tennessee
Figured I'd make a topic to spam all the pics I take of my new 2019 MX-5 RF GT-S. Don't plan on doing any mods for the time being, seeing as the car is so new, but I do eventually plan on doing a few things later down the road. Anyway have some pics (don't mind the dirt, pointless to wash it when it rains every other day):

Last edited:
Figured I'd make a topic to spam all the pics I take of my new 2019 MX-5 RF GT-S. Don't plan on doing any mods for the time being, seeing as the car is so new, but I do eventually plan on doing a few things later down the road.

I thought it was a GT-S because of that black roof when I first saw you post it. Great choice! 👍

Having seen that Mazda red in person, I really really really wish there was some way to convey to people who haven't seen it how far short an electronic screen comes to doing it justice.

Bit of an update on my MX-5...
Added sequential LED rear and side turn signals, LED front turn signals, smoked lens LED corner lights, new tires (Michelin Pilot Sport AS4's) and new wheels (Konig Ampliforms). Next I plan on getting a new free flowing muffler (more or less a muffler delete), anti-roll bars, and possibly stiffer springs (coil-overs are a bit overkill for me). I also have some gold caliper paint sitting around that I need to use, just haven't gotten a chance yet...

And here are a couple short vids of the turn signals in action:
https://www.flickr.c...03/50325253416/
https://www.flickr.c...03/50324585098/

I need to take some better pics of it soon, maybe tomorrow if I have the time...

*EDIT*
More pics:

Last edited:
Bit of an update on the Miat, plus a list of the things I have done to it thus far:

Flyin Miata LED turn signals, side markers, and license plate lights
Good-Win Racing Progress lowering springs (1" drop)
RoadsterSport Race axle back exhaust
Konig Ampliform 17"x8" wheels
Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires 225/45ZR17
Flyin Miata aluminum throttle pedal face
Mods4Cars SmartTop top control module
Moss Miata Premium Leatherette Seat Covers
Cut down stock antenna

And hoards of pics:

Last edited:
Since I haven't updated anything in a long while here is a massive picture dump from the past year lol...

Also while not shown in any of the later pics towards the bottom, I did gain damage when I went to 2022 Daytona 24. A chunk of wood from landscaping hit the left front of my bumper next to the DRL and a rock kicked up from a semi damaged my roof on the passenger side leading edge. Not really visible from a distance, but still there. I need to figure out getting both issues corrected sometime...

Last edited:
Weather's been a bit spotty but any day is a good day if it's not raining. My MX5 ND lurking in the weeds after a day out photographing 'stuff'. Only a few mods, two years old and just 10,000K on the clock.

t50U9b.jpg

Last edited:
Back