• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 32 comments

L_Hamilton

【クスコDUNLOPス&#12
Premium
Japan
Kyoto
GTP_L_Hamilton
Talk to your fellow GTP_ members and other competitors while in a race, after, and before, all at a push of a button.Good for people with or without mics.

Go here: http://ventrilo.com/download.php

Download one of the client programs.
Then set it up.

1.Open Ventrilo
2. Click the Arrow button to the far right of the user name and choose the name you want.
3.Click the arrow to the far right of server and you will see a new window.
4.for Hostname or IP: Chromium.typefrag.com <--- type that in there.
5.For the Port Number: PM me for the Port Number....
6.No password
7.Connect to server by clicking on the "connect" button
8.Find the room called "GT5:P Race Events"
9.Password for the room is "zombie"

And thats it..Hope it will make the GT5P online experience a little bit better..:)

Last edited:
Ill definetly join this, I use ventrilo and its awesome ,is this dedicated server?

Ill be on your server tomorrow this definetly get eveyone on the same page.

Ill definetly join this, I use ventrilo and its awesome ,is this dedicated server?

Ill be on your server tomorrow this definetly get eveyone on the same page.

no its not a dedicated server but we do have our private room. Im senior Mod in the server.

I tried it out last night and I did have a great time talking with Ham and Achilles. I recommend this if you want to voice chat with your follow GTP friends. Its really easy to download and setup. All you need a mic and an internet connection. :) Of course you already have that with your PS3 and GT5:P :P

See you guys tonight...er..talk*..

I got on the ventrillo server last night and could not find the gt5 room. Am I missung something? There was a bunch of rooms with people in them just not a gt5 room?

The room has been deleted. Hamilton needs to get the room back up there. But I am there pretty often.

I got on the ventrillo server last night and could not find the gt5 room. Am I missung something? There was a bunch of rooms with people in them just not a gt5 room?

The room has been deleted. Hamilton needs to get the room back up there. But I am there pretty often.

The room has been added and is a Sub-Channel to SSBB..👍

This is a great tool for Tournaments ..If you have a mic...and it also has a chat too.

I'm going to try and borrow the router from my brother for the tournament tommorow and for the Ferrari Festival so I can use ventrilo and race

I'm going to try and borrow the router from my brother for the tournament tommorow and for the Ferrari Festival so I can use ventrilo and race

Good call, I will be using it as well. Hope to hear from you.

you might want a password protected server. ive seen way too many Ventrilo harassment videos

edit: nvm, you do already

I used this all the time. On this server not many people bother us at all. Come in this afternoon and race with us with Ventrilo

I cant get this to work with my MacBook..

What seems to be the problem? Once I got the port from the guys and they actually explained that I had to hold down the left Ctrl key to talk :dunce: it worked quite well.

hey guys, I just got on the server, but its 'empty', but I dont have the port number, ill pm mine, but if anyone is online, could u pm me it so i can join right away?

Thanks in advance

edit: what version of ventrilo is it? I connected with 3.0

Last edited:
Still in use?

I've installed Ventrilo and would be good to do a bump to this. I could ask another GTP friend to join into it too.

Just had a great session with GTP_BJM and GTP_Aero-R on GT%:P using the Ventrilo.

they speak spanish? i believe....which i do not understand
LOL

never mind, they speak english and spanish....haha

lol...Yeah..need more people in there though..get the sever filled with GTP's

Back