Vertical Split Screen in 2 Player Mode.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acro
  • 6 comments
  • 26,196 views
Messages
5
Hi There, new to the forum.

I am no stranger to GT4 but I would like to know how to split the screen vertically in 2 player mode if that is even possible.

Thanks.
 
I pretty much think its not possible, but I could be wrong.

Hey, I'm a solo player lol
 
vertical split is default on widescreen TV (as long as it's set in the options menu as 16:9)
 
I think Vertical split is awkwardly wrong, because you need to be able to see more of horizontal left and right rather than vertical up and down..
 
On widescreen it works well, and a horizontal split would be just a bit excessively wide.

But you don't get to choose - in 4:3 it's split horizontally, in 16:9 it's split vertically.
 
Vertical split is no good in wide screen mode. Peripheral vision is very important which makes me change my settings to 4:3 whenever there is 2 players. Horizontal split would be very wide on 16:9 but I'd like to be the judge of that.
 
Back