Very Very Very Good Free Racing Sim Game!

• Thread starter MistaX
  • 94 comments
All night multiplayer (i'll be up all night, and i'll leave the game running)

Come one come all! :D

Hey :mad: How can i steer with the keys. With a laptop it's HARD AS HELL :mad:

It'll be up whenever anyone wants to play.

More then just 1 on 1 though, it gets boring.

I can't stay connected! How come only this game? I was just playing Flight Simulator 2002 online, no problems at all, I was even talking to air traffic control and other pilots!

i dont realise what you guys have a problem with. im on 56k too and i never get booted. your connection must really suck balls.

I found what was wrong!

I was using my keyboard as the accelerator and brake (J and K keys), instead of the mouse. I guess the keyboard sent too many commands and it clogged up my bandwidth.

I found these knuckleheads to play with. I got owned... to say the least. :lol:

crash1.jpg

crash2.jpg

I'm willing to play tomorrow. :)

Damnit! I DLed LFS at school before school, but didn't have time to get it before class started...so at the end of class I had 20 mins of free time, and I asked my Drafting teacher if I could get it on the CD-R(but I lied and said that it was a file that I DLed last year and didn't have a chance to get it on the CD-R)and he said "These computers aren't for that use."

Damn him, he let me do it last year and I wasn't even in the class...well I think that I can get it on CD-R before class on thursday(when I have the class again), but I might not beable to...

ARRGGG I should be playing LFS right now!!!

LFS is great fun. only 3 cars (FF, FR, FR turbo) and 1 track (with road and rally versions). but its still fun.

why cant u d/l it at home. i d/l it on my 56k when i was back at home. just d/l the one with no music, u never use it.

Back