VERYFERRY GALLERY / PhotoMode + Photoshop Showcase [Heavy Post Processing]

• Thread starter veryferry
  • 40 comments
Netherlands
The Hague
veryferry
_Header_GTS.jpg

Hi guys, remember me?

It's been quite a while since I was active on this forum, but now Gran Turismo is back so I'm back too! And I'm planning on providing you all with some cool captures.
The new Photo Mode is a nice upgrade and my post processing skills are upgraded as well, so awesomeness is to be expected ;)

(BTW: my GT6 gallery on this forum is completely empty now, due to faulty links. For those who are still interested in it; click here)

Last edited:
Great photos bro you've got real photography talent. Add me in game so I can get your link and like and re post my favourites of yours and Check out my liveries and photos #aezeus for a link to the gallery, Like and repost to share it with others, leave a comment and I'll return the time and appreciation for GT Art because as some or maybe most of us know, it takes a long time sometimes
Feel free to use my liverys by adding them to your library in your shots if you like. Keep up the good work

Thanks guys! I'll try and remind myself to add you asap, Aezeus!

Here is my entry for the weekly Photo Challenge:
(straight from the game, no post-processing)

McLaren_GT4_Hangar_001.jpg

And a shot of a lambo wearing my very first GT-S SelfMade Livery next to a McLaren GT3 :P

Lambo_McLaren_Hangar_001.jpg

Man, I love this particular garage within Scapes. The lighting is already awesome and with some quick photoshop you can get ultra realistic photos.

Mercedes_GT3_Garage_001.jpg

Back