Vette Rm

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kingsly
  • 13 comments
  • 1,287 views
Messages
48
Messages
Kingsly98
I have the ZO6 Vette race modded (and painted yellow so I have a C6R) but everyone thinks the ZR1 RM is amazing. Is the ZR1 really that much better?
 
Buy it and find out? Some prefer it, some don't. I think the Z06 RM is a bit harder to handle.
 
If you already have the Z06, you'll be fine.
 
If you already have the Z06, you'll be fine.

This is correct, but I still say that you should get them both. I mean, what's stopping you? You can always grind for more credits and it's really not that much anways. Two bad ass Corvettes never hurt anybody (except whomever they might be racing against :)).
 
I have them both and I was surprized at the difference in the two,the Z06 is good but the ZR-1 is.....whoa!👍
 
It's whoa, yes - except the sound, which is meh. Listening to a Race-Vette on some YouTube-vids, it should at least sound like a NASCAR
 
Though the ZR1 is a bit faster, the Z06 gets a little more respect from me because that's the one that races in real life.
 
I have 2 of each and I like the Z06 better. Both are awesome cars though.

And, if you like the Corvettes, you have to get an RM 2010 and 1969 Camaro.
 
I have the ZO6 Vette race modded (and painted yellow so I have a C6R) but everyone thinks the ZR1 RM is amazing. Is the ZR1 really that much better?

Both are fantastic, but the RM handles just a bit better because it has adjustable front & rear downforce. Too bad it sounds sickly!!
 
I have the ZO6 Vette race modded (and painted yellow so I have a C6R) but everyone thinks the ZR1 RM is amazing. Is the ZR1 really that much better?

Sweet, I didn't know a yellow paint job made a fantasy car into a real race car.





Seriously though, while the ZR1 is faster in a straight line, the ZO6 seems faster on a tight track to me.
 
Wow.
I guess I have to compare them myself.
Some people say the Zr1 handles better, some say the other way around.
Oh well another Chevy in my garage.:sly:
 
Back