'Vette ZR1, what a waste of 190k!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JothamTyler123
  • 48 comments
  • 2,588 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

JothamTyler123

(Banned)
Messages
80
Messages
Jotham_Tyler_123
I just spent 190k on the Vette ZR1, i put a few mods on it with the 20k i had left, i took it to Daytona for the Muscle Car Championship In A-Spec Pro. It wouldnt stay on the track, every time i tried accelerating out of a corner, it just spun the wheels and lost control, i quit the race because it was seriously winding me up! Seriously guys, dont waste your money on it!
 
That's what happen when you put 1000 hp in a car but your foot weights a ton.

Though the ZR1 is the car with the most potential on the game, since you can race mod it.
 
Hmmm. One if my favorite cars to drive.
 
Ever considered it was the driver and not the car it was wrong with? The ZR1 is one of the best value-for-performance cars in the start of the game.
 
Some cars are too powerful for a driver's ability. Try something slower and you should be OK.
 
Put a good tune on it. The ZR-1 is one of my favorite cars in the game. See my tunes in the link in my sig below.
 
What the hell? This car ROCKS :)
 
Muck with the diff and possibly use TCS until you're settled with it. It's the complete opposite of a car to what you're trying to make it out as....
 
I dont particurlarly like muscle cars anyway, not my taste, i can handle pretty much anything else, put about an extra 75HP into it, didnt even have my foot down! Its just not an easy car to drive in my opinion!
 
Driver skill might be more the issue than the car. And it's not a muscle car, its a sportscar....
 
Seriously, now my Enzo's doing it -.- think its cos ive been up like 36 hours on GT5, might go get some sleep lol

The ZR1 is a Corvette, and Corvettes are muscle cars..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The ZR1 is an incredible machine. I love driving it!

Driving skill and/or setup can have a lot to do with it.
 
Corvettes are muscle cars..

No they're not. They're sportscars.

Your unnecessary double-post has been fixed and your highly unnecessary thread title has been fixed. Also,


I just spent 190k on the Vette ZR1, I put a few mods on it with the 20k I had left, I took it to Daytona for the Muscle Car Championship In A-Spec Pro. It wouldnt stay on the track, every time I tried accelerating out of a corner, it just spun the wheels and lost control, I quit the race because it was seriously winding me up! Seriously guys, dont waste your money on it!

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

The AUP is a condition of your membership - a condition to which you agreed when you joined the site.
 
Err....well if you say so....

Corvettes have always been 'Americas Sports Car' not 'Americas Muscle Car', bit of a difference. But hey, if you say so.
 
I tried the ZR1 with no mods, no tires changes, no nothing, on that race you say and it creams the competition.

Maybe it's you.
 
Seriously, you people have nothing better to do than pick faults on other people. Do you know how EXTREMELY boring it is?
 
Instead of getting angry how bout you just calm down and accept the fact that it could be your skills letting you down driving this car. I've got plenty of better things to do too, like sleep, but commenting on threads on the internet seemed like a good idea :dopey:
 
Seriously, you people have nothing better to do than pick faults on other people. Do you know how EXTREMELY boring it is?

Do you know how EXTREMELY boring it is watching you trying to blame your bad driving skills on the car?
 
Whatever, im not arguing. Whatever floats your boat, i dont care, i was wrong, get over it.
 
Do we get one of these guys like every week or what?
 
Seriously, you people have nothing better to do than pick faults on other people. Do you know how EXTREMELY boring it is?

You were the histeric one claiming that the car is crap, when in fact is 8 seconds faster than the second place per lap on that race. 8 seconds without changing anything.
 
Whatever, im not arguing. Whatever floats your boat, i dont care, i was wrong, get over it.

No, you get over it. Why do I need to get over it? You need to get over the fact that you might possibly be a bad driver and that's why you can't control the car.
 
Seriously, you need to know a person before you judge them. Im 14, i have ADHD and Autism, im not perfect, im me. Hate me for who i am, i dont care, i dont know you at the end of the day.
 
Seriously, you need to know a person before you judge them. Im 14, i have ADHD and Autism, im not perfect, im me. Hate me for who i am, i dont care, i dont know you at the end of the day.

Wow, I knew so many kids when I was 14 that claimed to have ADHD or Autism (or both) and now I'm nearly 20 everyone of them has been proven to not have either condition yet I'm the one stuck with Aspergers, how bout that....
 
The ZR1 is a fun car to drive, very quick, and quick to bite if you get naughty with the throttle. If there was ever a car that felt like it deserved more than sports soft tires...this is it. Flying down the long straight at the end of the ring makes me feel like I'm on skates. It has a dangerous amount of power, even stock.
 
How do you know i dont have ADHD and Autism? You dont know me, you know what, im out, you lot are pathetic.
 
I can smell a banhammer from a mile away!
In a ZR1.

Seriously, calm down.
 
On topic. If the rear wheels of the ZR1 are just turn skid recovery force to 'On'.
I have same issue because i'm really heavy handed on the accel and my fully upgraded Mclaren F1 and Supra RZ just fishtail all over.
Try that and just try be a bit easier out the corners with the accel
 
Right, ok, i admit, im not the best person in the world to be left with a 800hp ZR1, im sorry for getting stressed, ive had no sleep for the last few days and its really stressing me out :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back