'Vette ZR1, what a waste of 190k!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JothamTyler123
  • 48 comments
  • 2,588 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check my topic entitled 'Traction On Corner Exit' this should help prevent your wheelspin problem. If I can overcome a Formula GT you can overcome the ZR1 :)

Try gradual acceleration, not just foot to the floor, and only fully open the taps when you're straight.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=215370 <There's the thread. hope it helps.
 
Preposterous! If I had to choose one American car in the game it's gonna be the ZR1.
 
But also, as everyone else has already said, Get used to the ZR1 and the RM'd version is a real beast and will help you win a large amount of races
 
Check my topic entitled 'Traction On Corner Exit' this should help prevent your wheelspin problem. If I can overcome a Formula GT you can overcome the ZR1 :)

Try gradual acceleration, not just foot to the floor, and only fully open the taps when you're straight.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=215370 <There's the thread. hope it helps.

Its nice to see someone can read a thread and not put the OP down but just give a little advice.:)

Nice one Stigs Helmet:tup:👍👍
 
Seriously, you people have nothing better to do than pick faults on other people. Do you know how EXTREMELY boring it is?

It's the job of the site staff to ensure people follow the basic rules they agreed to follow when they joined the site. With that in mind:

Whatever, I'im not arguing. Whatever floats your boat, I dont care, I was wrong, get over it.

Seriously, you need to know a person before you judge them. I'm 14, I have ADHD and Autism, I'm not perfect, I'm me. Hate me for who I am, I don't care, I don't know you at the end of the day.

How do you know I don't have ADHD and Autism? You don't know me, you know what, I'm out, you lot are pathetic.

Right, ok, I admit, I'm not the best person in the world to be left with a 800hp ZR1, I'm sorry for getting stressed, I've had no sleep for the last few days and its really stressing me out :/

You'll find we don't like being ignored.

basicchannel
Lock thread.

Nor instructed.
 
I think he's a SRF user, because he says that the Enzo is doing it too, then he must have accidentally turned it off at one point and hasn't noticed it's still off, therefore causing realisim. But wait, realism, in a simulator, now that's wrong, back to SRF :p
 
I think he's a SRF user, because he says that the Enzo is doing it too, then he must have accidentally turned it off at one point and hasn't noticed it's still off, therefore causing realisim. But wait, realism, in a simulator, now that's wrong, back to SRF :p

Does skid recovery force actually prevent you from spinning under throttle? Either way, another good mechanism he could try would be to turn on some traction control. I'm sure the real car comes fully equipped with a TCS, and to train yourself on driving high powered RWD cars you could progressively wean yourself off the traction control.
 
IIRC this one of the events that I won with a 100% showroom stock 2010 Camaro. The ZR1 should annihilate it.
 
The handling is soo bad for the zr1 BUT i think you are a bad driver OR you missed something in tuning like racing soft tyres or something else
anyway try another car
 
Does skid recovery force actually prevent you from spinning under throttle? Either way, another good mechanism he could try would be to turn on some traction control. I'm sure the real car comes fully equipped with a TCS, and to train yourself on driving high powered RWD cars you could progressively wean yourself off the traction control.

yeah it does, especially on big ass RWD cars. i'm really heavy handed with the accel on DS3 and i have to have SRF on for the Supra RZ and my Mclarean F1 otherwise they spin out if i hit accel too hard on corners.
I dont see the issue with using the assists. virtually all modern cars come with TCS, ABS and various other assists to keep the car driving how the manufacturers believe it should, so in reality using the assists is more life like than not using them. Its only those of us who want a little more freedom in driving who like to turn off certain assists
 
Yeah but SRF doesn't actually exist in the real world...
 
yeah it does, especially on big ass RWD cars. i'm really heavy handed with the accel on DS3 and i have to have SRF on for the Supra RZ and my Mclarean F1 otherwise they spin out if i hit accel too hard on corners.
I dont see the issue with using the assists. virtually all modern cars come with TCS, ABS and various other assists to keep the car driving how the manufacturers believe it should, so in reality using the assists is more life like than not using them. Its only those of us who want a little more freedom in driving who like to turn off certain assists

SRF is not an aid. Not a real world aid I mean. SRF bends time and space to give you magic traction defying the laws of quantum physics. That's not possible in real life :yuck:
 
This car is pretty good, race modify and youve fot yourself a beast that will win many races for you in a spec. But to make the car a more enjoyable ride youll have to tune it a bit, give it some suspension tweaka and throw on some racing tires.
 
Seriously, you need to know a person before you judge them. Im 14, i have ADHD and Autism, im not perfect, im me. Hate me for who i am, i dont care, i dont know you at the end of the day.

Sweet jesus, this is like the oldest excuse in the book...
 
This car is pretty good, race modify and youve fot yourself a beast that will win many races for you in a spec. But to make the car a more enjoyable ride youll have to tune it a bit, give it some suspension tweaka and throw on some racing tires.

What's the deal on putting racing tires on everything that moves?
 
Sweet jesus, this is like the oldest excuse in the book...

Have a read and laugh your ass off. As someone who's been medically diagnosed to actually have Aspergers Syndrome (High Function Autism) I kinda feel pretty peeved when people claim they have things like Autism and ADD/ADHD just to have an excuse to be a lazy tool...
 
Nor do we need a discussion about who has what disorder and why.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back