Vibration function.

Mexico
Mexico
bizarberto
So, looking at back covers of some versions of the first Gran Turismo I found this one. Is of intetest to me since the vibration function label is abscent. I wonder if someone can confirm that, in a matter of fact, there exists a version of GT1 that lacks the glorious vibration function. Keep in mind that Gran Turismo was released in the early days of the dualshock controller.

Attachments

• cover-back.jpg
    cover-back.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 32
So, looking at back covers of some versions of the first Gran Turismo I found this one. Is of intetest to me since the vibration function label is abscent. I wonder if someone can confirm that, in a matter of fact, there exists a version of GT1 that lacks the glorious vibration function. Keep in mind that Gran Turismo was released in the early days of the dualshock controller.

Oh, my, my. I gave a closer look at the image and I could see the analog and vibration legend. Now I feel dumb. Oh, well.

I was on it yesterday. PAL black label. I can confirm it exists. It's very fun at Trial Mountain with the jump at the end of the straight.

Back