Victory Is Mine!

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 18 comments
Alternate thread title: I Have No LIfe!

Well i finally made it to Godfather. I don't think i was this happy since i had gotten 100% completion. :D

081103-IM000458.jpg

Originally posted by Acidman
Well thank you very much KM. :)

Seriously, that's the ultimate Vice City accolade. 100% completion is nothing to actually getting a MILLION criminal rating points. Acidman, I'd bow my hat to you if I owned a hat.

KM.

Well thank you again KM, getting to Godfather in Vice City is the ultimate goal, but i mean, now what do i do? I've done pretty much everything there is to do in Vice. Do i dare go out and buy a new game? :eek:

Originally posted by vat_man
So many dead...

300,000 murdered. Does anyone else think that Acidman should be hauled before the human rights court in The Hague?

I certainly do. Wanton slaughter with no excuse.

Acidman, you are worse than Hitler sir!

KM.

Originally posted by KieranMurphy
300,000 murdered. Does anyone else think that Acidman should be hauled before the human rights court in The Hague?

I certainly do. Wanton slaughter with no excuse.

Acidman, you are worse than Hitler sir!

KM.

All time Killer rankings-- of course Acidman did his own dirtywork

1. Hitler
2. Stalin
3. Acidman
4. Saddam
5. Spuds725

Damn you Saddam!!!

As far as things to do Acidman--- may I suggest.....SUPER JUMPS :mischievous: Just try it once (I'm his dealer), if you don't like it you don't have to do anymore.

Congrats Acidman! 👍 As for going to but a new game well no need to be that drastic. ;) Seriously though, Vice City never gets old.

Back