B boombexus Staff Emeritus Messages 6,483 Jun 5, 2004 #1 Link to a vid of a 300C burnin the tires off. Plays in WMP and streams well. No need to "save target as." Linkage. Enjoy.
Link to a vid of a 300C burnin the tires off. Plays in WMP and streams well. No need to "save target as." Linkage. Enjoy.
D -}=Dr={-Devil-} (Banned) Messages 57 Jun 5, 2004 #3 one word... wow. Especially for a automatic - i think you cant get the 300c manual right?-
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Jun 5, 2004 #4 Nope, both the 300C and Magnum are offered with a mercedes 5 speed auto I believe, that is built in in the US.
Nope, both the 300C and Magnum are offered with a mercedes 5 speed auto I believe, that is built in in the US.
-Fred- This is a custom title Staff Emeritus Messages 25,557 Somewhere. Jun 5, 2004 #5 Nawt working...
-Fred- This is a custom title Staff Emeritus Messages 25,557 Somewhere. Jun 5, 2004 #7 It worked... Not exactly spectacular. What you really want to see, however, is a Bentley Arnage being flogged sideways. http://www.racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=630&p=6 You'll have to endure the ******** that is Jeremy Clarkson, but it's worth it.
It worked... Not exactly spectacular. What you really want to see, however, is a Bentley Arnage being flogged sideways. http://www.racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=630&p=6 You'll have to endure the ******** that is Jeremy Clarkson, but it's worth it.
Bahbo Messages 739 Jun 7, 2004 #8 Originally posted by -}=Dr={-Devil-} wow. Especially for a automatic Click to expand... Yeah, automatics are slow and gay always!1!!!!1111
Originally posted by -}=Dr={-Devil-} wow. Especially for a automatic Click to expand... Yeah, automatics are slow and gay always!1!!!!1111
Scaff Moderator Messages 30,046 He/Him Messages ScaffUK Jun 11, 2004 #9 Bahbo Yeah, automatics are slow and gay always!1!!!!1111 Click to expand... Was not aware that gearboxes had a sexual preference!!!
Bahbo Yeah, automatics are slow and gay always!1!!!!1111 Click to expand... Was not aware that gearboxes had a sexual preference!!!
3 350Nova Messages 9 Jun 12, 2004 #10 Automatics aren't that bad. I have a 74" nova thats automatic and it's pretty fast. The only down side is that you can run the rpm's as high as you could with a manual transmission. I like both transmissions.
Automatics aren't that bad. I have a 74" nova thats automatic and it's pretty fast. The only down side is that you can run the rpm's as high as you could with a manual transmission. I like both transmissions.
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Jun 12, 2004 #11 Hmmm, bleached tires, maybe? Was kind of funny though. I hate the 300C. Give me the Dodge Magnum anyday over that Bently wannabe.
Hmmm, bleached tires, maybe? Was kind of funny though. I hate the 300C. Give me the Dodge Magnum anyday over that Bently wannabe.