F Fournier Messages 36 Messages GTP_Fournier Apr 29, 2008 #31 We will see when Grid will be released. But GT and Grid are different games, Grid is much more arcade, as I can see from videos.
We will see when Grid will be released. But GT and Grid are different games, Grid is much more arcade, as I can see from videos.
Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,471 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Apr 29, 2008 #32 magburner Uh, was that GRID footage, actual gameplay (as the GT5 segments were), or was it FMV? I'm inclined to believe it was the latter! Click to expand... It's supposedly (according to Codemasters) ingame graphics but with custom camera angles and editing for promotional purposes.
magburner Uh, was that GRID footage, actual gameplay (as the GT5 segments were), or was it FMV? I'm inclined to believe it was the latter! Click to expand... It's supposedly (according to Codemasters) ingame graphics but with custom camera angles and editing for promotional purposes.
D darTTh audi Messages 23 Apr 30, 2008 #33 I'll probably buy it to have something with some race cars and more tracks until the full GT5 comes out.
I'll probably buy it to have something with some race cars and more tracks until the full GT5 comes out.