Video Competition?

• Thread starter Goracle
  • 32 comments
SouthpawSlider
Would one be possible? Maybe in different categories as team videos and individual videos?

It could just be me, but I see some potential in this :P (I just don't wanna host it, haha)

Goracle
Would one be possible? Maybe in different categories as team videos and individual videos?

It could just be me, but I see some potential in this :P (I just don't wanna host it, haha)

Lol give me a quick week to refresh my editing skills and you're on...

Probably the same rules as :Line, Angle, and Speed but add in overall video presentation because you can have awesome editing skills but alright drifting skills.

Probably the same rules as :Line, Angle, and Speed but add in overall video presentation because you can have awesome editing skills but alright drifting skills.

Yeah, somewhere along those lines. For example simple cuts with the most amazing drifting could probably match a very well edited video of average drifting.

I'll have to do some thinking on this one

Goracle
How about... Someone records a replay, sends it to all the competitors, and may the best video win..?

When u send replay and other gets it, to put on there ps3, it wont show up on ur gt5 replay thing. Its says updated version and wont appear

If you're referring to UKO's thing, he just broadcasts whenever he's on.

But I'm hoping someone with footage comes in and is like, "I want a video made." Then the competition starts and there goes the week..

Can't use a video already rendered. That would degrade the quality and limit creativity to only the clips included on that finished video. What Goracle meant is for someone to export and distribute a raw GT5 replay footage to be used as common raw input for all participants.

Simple videos would do fine. The point of this is to see how creative our drift members can do.

If you guys need help I can record raw footages and be sent in a file share program like dropbox.com, which you all editors would have to download then connect to. It's pretty easy way to share footages and quality is not degraded at all. Let me know thanks

If you guys need help I can record raw footages and be sent in a file share program like dropbox.com, which you all editors would have to download then connect to. It's pretty easy way to share footages and quality is not degraded at all. Let me know thanks

Or if you already have one, PM me or UKO your email

Back