Well, it may be a nice car, but Steve Saleen is an idiot. There's no way it's the fastest and best street car out there. Need I even mention Bugatti? Also, he says that it's a Domestic Exotic vehicle.... That's physically impossible.
Exotic: n. exotics < ig'zâtik > : 1. Anything of foreign origin; something not of native growth, as a plant, a word, a custom.
nice of your to call him an idiot . I think he meant to say exotic looking. And was this video made before or after the veyron came out? He said fastest in america.
This isn't a proper car video, it's just a "wow, look at that!"- infotape for people who don't know a lot about cars and had never heard of Saleen before. It's like a report from some entertainment show, rather than from some car program.
@crrrazy: I saw that you do release a lot of videos, and open a new thread for every single one. Why don't you open a "my general car video and giving out false information-thread"?
This is very old as I remember watching it on the Travel Channel before the Veyron was done and before the CCR officially, but not technically beat the F1.
And Saleen is still stupid as he hypes up the S7 TT claiming it beats all.
nice of your to call him an idiot . I think he meant to say exotic looking. And was this video made before or after the veyron came out? He said fastest in america.