video: Carrera GT with performance Muffler

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiss.mj
  • 14 comments
  • 846 views
it would be awsome if gt5 had mods like this ;D
 
The first vid (the muffler) sounds worse than the standard car (IMO), but the straight pipes are fantastic.
 
i agree, if only GT5 could make the sounds that the actual cars make, like a 800bhp sklyline with the turbo noise, on GT4 there isn't any!
 
Well, if you need more "realistic" sounds... IMO, Enthusia has them.

Also, the videos rock! :D
 
Fun if you play "Take Me Baby" By Mickey B. (Initial-D Music) at the same time.
 
Straight pipes sounds awesome, they didn't sound too loud I think I would run them all the time :D

As for music... well I am glad they didn't add any music in that video.
 
music woulda ruined it...

me and my roommate watched them and were in awe of the AWE tuning pipes. the straight pipes are amazing.
 
I thought the F430 sounded nice, but after having the chance to drive along with a CGT.... it just blew my mind away.
Have any of you heard one downshift? it sounds like someone revving a chainsaw.
 
The straight pipes are nice, but I like the sound of stock pipes. The Carrera GT sounds like an F1 car stock!
 
ND4SPD
The straight pipes are ncie, but I like the sound of stock pipes. The Carrera GT soudns like an F1 car stock!
yeh man i liked the stock too
 
Back