Videos of famous race drivers playing GT5P?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ishie
  • 41 comments
  • 5,867 views
Loeb is one of the best tarmac drivers in the WRC. I'm not into motorsports that much. I watch top gear and play GT5p, and I know who Loeb is :) Shame on you :p
 
Forgive me for pointing this out; but looking at this "Pro" racer (no idea who he is, to be honest)

good joke, good joke ... you do not know Sebastian Loeb one of the best drivers on the Earth, hilarious :D
 
How can anyone into motorsport or cars in general not know who Seb is, i mean he's only won the WRC world drivers title 6 times......
 
To be fair I only heard of him cos he was testing for F1 and there was a big buzz about him at the time. Only rally driver I've ever heard of is Colin Mcrae - not a sport I follow at all.
 
Forgive me for pointing this out; but looking at this "Pro" racer (no idea who he is, to be honest), he doesn't seem to respect the boundaries of the track that much, in regard to the general rules emitted by GTplanet and other "race clubs" out there...

Any comments on this?

Blasphemia! :crazy:
 
Seb Loeb, bah he's only the greatest rally driver of all time. No biggie.
 
Forgive me for pointing this out; but looking at this "Pro" racer (no idea who he is, to be honest), he doesn't seem to respect the boundaries of the track that much, in regard to the general rules emitted by GTplanet and other "race clubs" out there...

Any comments on this?

You have to remember as a rally driver he is looking to cut every single corner as much as he possibly can. Maybe that instinct just carries over into racing games.
 
To be fair I only heard of him cos he was testing for F1 and there was a big buzz about him at the time. Only rally driver I've ever heard of is Colin Mcrae - not a sport I follow at all.

Then do yourself a favour Pent and start watching! Those guys are the most talented of all the race drivers IMO.
 
You have to remember as a rally driver he is looking to cut every single corner as much as he possibly can. Maybe that instinct just carries over into racing games.

Just what I was thinkinig 👍 He was trying to set a good time, so his rally instincts comes alive 👍
 
Then do yourself a favour Pent and start watching! Those guys are the most talented of all the race drivers IMO.

I've watched it a few times. Skill is definitely in evidence. Dunno if I'd say most talented but I wouldn't say less. It's the lack of overtaking that makes it less interesting for me from a purely spectating point of view. I like racing to be two or more drivers going head to head, defending, attacking, etc..
 
You can`t say that the WRC drivers are the most talented race drivers... it`s impossible to compare two forms of motorsports...

For example, IMO F1 and Nascar drivers are at least on par with those WRC guys. Why? Because the level of competition is higher (im not talking about the "necessary" driver skills)...
But back to the topic!

Awesome driving from Loeb, it looked so exciting. Guess thats the difference between those non-humon pro racers and us gamers :)
 
Back