View All Lap Times

  • Thread starter Thread starter waxs14a
  • 10 comments
  • 1,873 views
Messages
5
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Quick question

I do a lot of free run on the nurburgring to see what my best lap times in certain vehicles are
are.
But gt6 only allows.you to view the top 8 laps.
Is there a way i can view the other 40+ best lap times?
 
No, there isn't and I think this is totally lame. I think that GT6 should have an overall Leaderboard, like they currently have, but they should also have a leaderboard for that individual car. That way, you know if you're improving your driving and/or time in a particular car. Lets face it, the Top 8 times are going to be occupied by your fastest race cars and that's pretty lame that I can never remember how well my 400-450PP cars are doing around a particular track. That is, without using Excel, which takes a LOT of time....

@waxs14a If you have a smartphone (Android or iPhone) there is a free app called "Hot Laps" that you can use to keep track of as many lap times as you want. Check it out..I think its a very good app that doesn't get as much use as it should.
 
Thanks for the reply mate...bit of a piss take tbh
 
Just downloaded the app...
You got some good times on there.
 
Just downloaded the app...
You got some good times on there.
Well thank you. I still have a lot of improving to do if I ever want to be able to compete with the great drivers here on GTPlanet. They can do lap times that seem almost impossible to me. Seriously...Sometimes I wonder if we're even playing the same game. :drool: :boggled: :grumpy: :O
 
save the replays
Yes mate i always save the replays although i dont know how to download them an upload online for everyones viewing pleasure... any tips?
 
Well thank you. I still have a lot of improving to do if I ever want to be able to compete with the great drivers here on GTPlanet. They can do lap times that seem almost impossible to me. Seriously...Sometimes I wonder if we're even playing the same game. :drool: :boggled: :grumpy: :O

Sounds good...i did notice that your using a wheel so my controller times arent really the best.

All of my times on my list are all stock cars, i only ever change the clutch just to make the gear changes better+
 
Sorry to chime in, I can't find hot laps or any related ap on iTunes . Am I missing something ??
I did happen to notice PrainoTunes App though :-). Cool!
 
Sorry to chime in, I can't find hot laps or any related ap on iTunes . Am I missing something ??
I did happen to notice PrainoTunes App though :-). Cool!
No reason to apologize! :cheers: I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I have a Galaxy S4 (Android) phone, so I don't know the situation on iPhone. @CerealKiller is the creator of the application. You could try sending him a personal message asking him about the app, or maybe he will reply directly to this thread since i just notified him with the "@" symbol. Good luck! 👍
 
No reason to apologize! :cheers: I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I have a Galaxy S4 (Android) phone, so I don't know the situation on iPhone. @CerealKiller is the creator of the application. You could try sending him a personal message asking him about the app, or maybe he will reply directly to this thread since i just notified him with the "@" symbol. Good luck! 👍
Thanks :-).
 
Back