- 1,087
- Vince247
I like your shots. 👍
Some of them are a bit dark, but still good.
The one with the Crossfire and the smoking tyre, although it doesn't really look like smoke, is a cool shot.
AND it gives me an idea... 💡
well the pic wasn't ready yet
I like your shots. 👍
Some of them are a bit dark, but still good.
The one with the Crossfire and the smoking tyre, although it doesn't really look like smoke, is a cool shot.
AND it gives me an idea... 💡
some awsome pics man:tup:
I had a look through your gallery, and I must say that you have some great pics. Keep up the good work. 👍
Nice shot of the peugeot vince! 👍
About getting few comments: Sad but true you have to be "famous" around here to get more comments. By taking good shots and having good entries at the competitions you will get more visitors in your gallery and more comments. 👍
Pretty hot gallery!! I´ve seen the Crossfire shots, they are quite good. The last update of yours (Peugeot) is also very cool. Well done mate![]()
woowwww!!!!! i love the color combination and the contrast on this one. it seems like the car actually belongs to the scenery. this would make for a great christmas gift!![]()
Nice angle and shot of that Peugeot.
Nice pics mate! The red Peugeot looks sexyThose rims have never fitted any car that well! Great job. The preview looks promising...
I wonder which will win...
Drop by at my gallery when you got time.
Cheers!![]()






not a bad set of pics. just need to be a little bit brighter, and i bet those would look great. great story line too, but you could of done without the suzuki monster, either way not a bad idea at all![]()
Loving the Beauty and the Beast story! Shame more people haven't appreciated it.
I really like your black widow Elise. Clean pic, nice location 👍